Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Hello? Is this thing on? I haven't used one of these in years...

secondVendetta Offline

Inactive Member

Threads: 1
Find
Man, looking at some of these names and faces I already know I'm in good company here.

So, I have been known by ComPewTrNerd, Qesun, and secondVendetta. But some of you may know be by another name and I Doubt I even need to gu- wait no, I already said it! Dangit!

Wait, that's how that gag goes, right? Gosh golly gee darn, it really has been some time for me! I'm half a streaming thoughts thread up in this joint 'cause ya'll got my synapses firin' like firecrackers! =P

So yea, I'm here. Blame Kila. If I didn't end up following one of the others over inevitably anyway.

I'm like a bad bug. I'm hard to get rid of. =P

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
Omg welcome to the site <3 XDD haha but i can't wait to rp with you all. Currently working on the plot now Smile

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
\(^0^)ノ

WELCOME! I can't believe I've pulled yet another of us into roleplay hell >O Soon all of twitter will be here

We have a discord server, if you wanna hop on in! It's a great way to get to know members and have any questions you might have answered!

secondVendetta Offline

Inactive Member

Threads: 1
Find
'Working on plot' just sounds like 'I have time to learn more about this world and what sort of character I want to play.' =P

(07-10-2017, 10:12 PM)Cassiopeia Wrote: \(^0^)ノ

WELCOME! I can't believe I've pulled yet another of us into roleplay hell >O Soon all of twitter will be here

We have a discord server, if you wanna hop on in! It's a great way to get to know members and have any questions you might have answered!

Where do I find that server info 'cause I haven't been able to find it? XD

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
Omg hello and WELCOME TO ANTARSIA!!!!
If you need any help, just let any of staff know! Our discord can be found on top of the cbox but I'll just link it here:
https://discord.gg/JkZ6Q2C

Welcome again <3

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо