Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Eternal flame

Acethewolf Offline

Kit

Threads: 6
Find
[quote="KokoPuffs" pid='9831' dateline='1587356111']
That was right, the male didn't know of her life before now; though she would have never have expected him to of course. Her small face pulled into a slight frown, head turning as if to turn around from his stare. She had no doubts he was probably looking at her, who wouldn't? A statement like that? Anyone would be thrown into a bit of confusion like him.

"Well I.." she paused a moment, trying to think of how to place her words, "before I met you, in the desert, I was a slave actually. I'm on the run I guess... I suppose I haven't done well with that considering.." All considering her blindness that is. How in the world did anyone assume her running was ever a good idea? It was all the better for her to get away, even if more dangerous a journey.

/quote]

As soon as she said she was a slave tartarus paused surprised but quickly shook it off before putting a piece of meat by her feet wondering who or what could enslave a baby dragon let alone a blind one making him huff smoke out of his nose. "If they come after you I will devour them no dragon should ever be a slave to anyone." He said before turning to his own meal keeping quiet the entire time thought focused on the thought of being a slave as he always found the practice disgusting but to enslave a dragon? That was something he could not forgive but still he was more then capable of keeping her safe and slaying any human that came his way.

Still he would only do so as a last resort as angry as he was killing was not his favorite way to handle things in front of children. "Perhaps we should go to the city...we could be safe there maybe but only if you want to do so of course."

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
Though she could not see the look of surprise upon his appearance, she could certainly feel how he paused instead; her brow knitting together lightly. It wasn't anything odd for her, that a dragon could be brought into slavery like she had. In all, she was hatched into it, it had been her life as far as she could clearly remember. She was small, weak, and couldn't even protect herself if needed; making her life before... seem like how it really should be. The lack of parents didn't help either, if they were around, she could have surely grown up much different than she did.

Sheepily she took one step away from the meat, the small of the raw flesh filling her nostrils quickly. "I don't think... anyone should be a slave," she spoke as soft as always, her little snoot soon nudging the bloody meat before her, "the city... is the city a good place to be? If it's safe, we can surely go."

Acethewolf Offline

Kit

Threads: 6
Find
[quote="KokoPuffs" pid='9939' dateline='1589231637']
Though she could not see the look of surprise upon his appearance, she could certainly feel how he paused instead; her brow knitting together lightly. It wasn't anything odd for her, that a dragon could be brought into slavery like she had. In all, she was hatched into it, it had been her life as far as she could clearly remember. She was small, weak, and couldn't even protect herself if needed; making her life before... seem like how it really should be. The lack of parents didn't help either, if they were around, she could have surely grown up much different than she did.

Sheepily she took one step away from the meat, the small of the raw flesh filling her nostrils quickly. "I don't think... anyone should be a slave," she spoke as soft as always, her little snoot soon nudging the bloody meat before her, "the city... is the city a good place to be? If it's safe, we can surely go."
[/quote

"You're right no one should be especially our kind we're not meant to be beasts of burden but free and wild as for the city...we will have to assume human form otherwise they will attack and while I could destroy them it would be a waste of time for now you should eat I'll cook the meat for you then we shall leave." Tartarus said even as he breathed out on the meat his breath not letting out flames but rather a heat that slowly cooked the food so as to make sure it was not raw knowing Miu did not have to devour raw flesh knowing she did not enjoy the smell or taste of it uncooked still he gaze quickly turned to the city wondering what it was like since he had not entered a city in a long time. A part of him did not like or trust the city but he would do what he could to keep the younger dragon safe as he only felt the need to protect her for now however he would wait both his heads staring into the distance for what was to come but one way or another he would be leaving the desert but perhaps he would enjoy it more though only time would tell wither that would be a good or bad thing for himself and her.

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
The girl could only nod her head softly, awaiting for her meat to be cook by the much larger male; but when it came to the mention of human form, she could find herself relaxing. "I'm alright with that," he delicate voice rang out, "I suppose I'm far more comfortable in that shape anyway, it's much smaller than I am now. Less chance to... knock into things really." Miu, if she didn't have scales on her face, would probably have a slight blush of embarrassment on her small face. There had been a few times before finding her way into the desert, that she ran into a few trees; it only made her move a little more slowly through the forests.

With no more words spoken, she began to take small bites of the meat given to her; enjoying each bite as it filled her tummy. She was nervous of being out in a new place, a new life, but... also excited as well, knowing she would no longer be under the hands of a master.

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru