Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Hera’s Free Forum Icon Blowout!

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
In light of Antarsia’s takeoff, I am hosting an icon giveaway to all of our members! No you heard that right! This is your chance to get some custom art of your characters for free!

How do you participate you may ask? By being a member of course!

There are only a few requirements to request one from me. If you do not meet the requirements, I will look over your request!
  1. Must have been on the site for at least a month
  2. Must be active! This means you must be an active part of the community. This can be participating in events, the plot, or roleplaying with other members.

Please post below the form for what you would like. I will be doing them most likely in posting order, so the sooner you post the quickly I can get to it!

These will be bust-like/headshot pieces made for the forum. You may post more than one character if you do not know who you want and give me free reign or you can fill out multiple forums and I will just pick one. Everyone will only receive one avatar! So if you post let’s say 5 characters, I will only make an avatar for one. These MUST be Antarsia characters! Why? Because this is for the site after all!

Your Name: (discord name if you use it please. Example: I use Achera)
Character: (please link to their page)
References: (Any artwork, FC, etc. If you have nothing, a general collection of images can help or just use text! I just prefer imagery xD)
A little description about your character’s personality:
Idea for icon: (if you have one)
Any important details:

If you're interested in my art style, my gallery can be found here.

So what are you waiting for? Post below!

Messages In This Thread
Hera’s Free Forum Icon Blowout! - by Achera - 07-22-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: Hera’s Free Forum Icon Blowout! - by Kila - 07-22-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Hera’s Free Forum Icon Blowout! - by Phess - 07-22-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: Hera’s Free Forum Icon Blowout! - by Nightmare - 07-24-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: Hera’s Free Forum Icon Blowout! - by Mace - 07-24-2017, 10:33 PM