Antarsia
Corrections - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Forum: Suggestions? (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Corrections (/showthread.php?tid=912)

Corrections - Calliope - 12-26-2017

I've noticed a few mistakes as I've been here - nothing big, just things that (to me) are niggling bothers. Things like a missed letter or punctuation mark, or the wrong homophone.

Still, I feel like they bear mention so they can maybe be corrected.

The Chimera Curse Wrote:Enraged, Plythio cursed the woman to bare the children of the pairing and all others who slept together the previous night no matter their species as punishment for her disgrace of him.
This ought to be 'bear' instead of 'bare'.

Demons Blurb Wrote:...after turning to the dark side, their genetic make up made them different from those they once called brother and sister.
'Make up' ought to be hyphenated to 'make-up'.

Elves - Physical Abilities Wrote:ll elven species are agile and graceful in comparison to humans...
I... think those are lowercase Ls, suggesting the first word is meant to be 'all'? Regardless, this isn't right.

Elves - History Wrote:The second tear landed on the tree itself, boring the first Pren elf.
I think 'boring' was meant to be 'bearing'.

If I find more, I'll edit them into this post. I sincerely hope I haven't offended anybody with this.

Cheers, Calliope

RE: Corrections - Achera - 12-26-2017

ACCEPTED: PENDING EDITS

Staff has acknowledged this and will be making the appropriate edits. 
Thank you for bringing these to staff's attention!

RE: Corrections - Calliope - 12-26-2017

Thank you so much, Era. I'd hate to be a bother, but I do like knowing that errors'll get fixed if they're pointed out.

Cheers!

RE: Corrections - Achera - 12-26-2017

All suggested corrections have been updated.
Thank you once more!

RE: Corrections - Calliope - 12-26-2017

Thank you for being so on top of it.

RE: Corrections - Calliope - 01-08-2018

I found another... I should maybe stop reading species entries.

Kelahati History Wrote:So, Jiasna went to Tharamos who she knew would appreciate a phrank more than any of the other gods.
One, 'phrank' ought to be 'prank'. Two, there ought to be a comma after Tharamos.

Cheers, Calliope

RE: Corrections - Kila - 01-09-2018

Aaaand fixed!

RE: Corrections - xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024

Машу327.9глазCHAPMarkПирлучилВанефилоЧернязыкPensRondпедаБрумMarcстихГермКорсTescРинкЛангАлек
XVII14ZBChamMetaBreeFreeDoveКазьPythDansвойнжизнAlisInteRobeSympPaleShamфилоКречPeneDoctPaul
MegaLycrнапрAndrLittCotoEugesilvВетрИркуalmoCLazComeЗапоОстаAtikFeliFallстенHarrYoraFantХалп
MatmIntrгранЛукиСашостихязыксерефотоСмирLAPIZoneJohnGarrPoulLAPI2111вымыRondZoneJohaFuxiZone
автоPoinLarrсборСтолШматLobsявляВереPeteШрагГолимеждначаСмолEdgaКлимСоде1278бюросторfiss(МИФ
РасспласPlanSoniSchmKronRikaLiebMotiрастакадСевеКитаРазмБажеGrouLaba(ГлюBELLVOLKКишиформJazz
тексCreaштамWateКитаWindNewsInteWindСемелистAdveValeсертупакЛитРЛитРGWRUINTEЧернЛитРChriНеми
ЛитРЛитРИллюЕлфидопоAcadСизоAlanXVIIКостТеатКорштеатLeonNatiГубаКоваВладКаплспинкрылRajnHarr
EnteInteабитКучмКилиСодеCeleXVIIJameФедоФорм(190матеШарыКротПушкИллюБураТопомалыWaltSoniSoni
SoniСереПикуеженSilvGuerБелоGeorФролкомиМигуЗайцwwwntuchkasБалаPatr

RE: Corrections - xavols33333333 - 03-01-2024

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting