Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Who invited MoonMoon??

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
The male nodded his head as well, only to watch her slowly make her way around the edge; he himself kept his own position where he stayed. He kept himself low as well, making sure to keep out of sigh of the deer as well. It would be an awful loss if it did end up seeing him, there wouldn't be another chance like this.

He stayed in hiding, waiting to hear Lyth scaring the larger animal their way; eventually he heard the distinct grow and howl that wondered into the air around. That deer didn't take long to start running, heading it's way towards him like the two had planned on.Just before the deer could make it towards him, he used the magic he had and created a couple of balls of light; forcing them straight up into the air, eye-level with the deer. They glowed with a bright flash, blinding the deer that had ran that way; making it a much easier target.

It was now more than ever as he quickly lunged towards the creature's neck; taking a heavy grip while he tried to pull it towards the ground. It flailed it's body, legs in various directions, trying to free itself from the wolf's grasp. This only caused hit teeth to sink in deeper into it's own flesh, but it didn't stop it from trying.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
Lyth saw the light and then heard the impact of him hitting the deer. She could hear it's scream of terror and the sound of a struggle and then she jumped and found herself falling with the deer as Rasmus pulled it down. She bit down on the spine of the deer but quite strong enough to break it yet. She was still young, but she held on. She tried re gripping to snap the bone but the thrashing made it hard for her to keep a hold without getting smacked in the face by hooves. Soon it stopped moving and she looked up to see Rasmus had the deer by the throat. 

The female wagged her tail and gave a yip at him in excitement. They had did it- together. "We got one," she yelped in delight as she wagged her tail at her friend. "You did amazing!"

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Minutes almost felt like hours as they tried to keep that damn deer held down, both their jaws doing their very best to keep it from ripping right out of their grasps; his very own could feel the tightness of incoming pain from holding for so long. Suddenly though, it had came to a complete stop of it's movement. No more sounds of coming from it or as it's body flailed around, hitting the ground and quite a few times them as well. Nope, it was just the sounds of the world around them, the breeze that rustled the grass and trees; birds that flew into the sky, and it was all. Slowly he allowed the thing to fall down to the ground as his mouth un-clench around it, blood slowly seeping from the wound at the throat.

His eyes flickered up towards Lynth, his expression a little bit of surprise, then a wide grin came to his own face. They had done it! Just the two of them at that! Sometimes it took for than a couple wolves to take down a deer together, but this, this was amazing! Rasmus' eyes lit up and his tail wagged behind him gleefully; though blood seemed to drip down his face. "We did!" she smiled more, "o-oh thank you! You did amazingly well yourself!"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Lyth pranced around him and the deer looking at their handy work. They had really done it! They were going to eat today and not have to wait and hope someone brought home extra food or anyone would spare some of their hunt. It had been done. Her lip pulled over her white canines in a smile as she yipped again with joy and pounced around. "We get to eat and this is enough we should be good for the rest of the day! And on top of that we even got to practice some magic," she exclaimed.

"Go ahead and take the first bite," she said coming to a stop, lips parted in a small pant from the chase and her heard was racing. "You did most of the work with the take down. You earned first bite." Her ears twitched and she looked back. That fox that had been watching them earlier was gone now. The world was silent as well. It seemed what ever other prey had been here had fled at the sounds of the hunt and the smell of blood and fear on the air.

She looked back at Rasmus and smiled.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Rasmus kept the soft smile on his face, though he could feel his body starting to work itself down from the hype; the tired feeling coming back to him as it once had been before. Slowly he lowered his lower half onto the ground to sit, his breath more like a pant at this point. His tongue wiped out to gently lick along his lips and jaw, getting rid of whatever blood was dripping from his face. "Heh, yeah you're right about that," he chuckled lightly, "didn't think myself that we could take something down like this. It always takes a whole hell of a lot more."

"What?" he looked up to her with a curious, almost surprised expression, "are you sure? I mean, I wouldn't mind letting you take the first bite, or even just the both of us digging in at the same time either. Without you I couldn't have gotten it close to do what I did, and it was your plan too." The young man smiled gently, but honestly she seemed quite in want of him to take the first bite.

He rose up from the ground, all four legs now holding his body up, and leaned into the deer once again. The neck had already been opened up enough to bite in to, so he took that spot as the area he'd eat at first. With a strong jaw and sharp teeth, he tore some flesh from the now dead creature; maws chewing upon the fresh, still warm meat.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
She waited until he had taken the first bite before taking the next more on the rib cage area. Her bite was small and delicate just like she was. Swallowing the bite of food she had, she licked her lips savoring the flavor of the food. "Well I may have made the plan but with no one to help me on it, it would just be that- a plan. I needed you just as much as you needed me for this one. I think we made a good team," she smiled at him and gave a small wink before taking another bite. Now if they could make the same trick work twice, that wasn't something she was sure about, but it had worked. Just this once and that was what had mattered now. 

When she had her fill, which was barely one-fifth of the deer, the young wold steppe back, yawned, licked her lips, and then began to groom her paws as she waited on him. Lyth would not leave him here alone. He was her friend and ally. "So, do you feel better with some food? Personally I feel amazing after eating. I feel like I could walk on water," she said playfully. "I must say though, nothing taste as good as a fresh meal. But before we head back was there anything you wanted or needed out here?"

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Rasmus was more than happy when the female had started to eat as well, it made him feel a little less... greedy? Yeah, that was more than likely the word he was looking for, but really; if he didn't have her as well, there would have been no chance of either of them eating. He was more than happy to have her hand in all this, and to make her acquaintance as well. She was of the same pack, of course, but he was more than happy to have met her today. A friend, is probably what he might be able to call her. Yes, a friend, such a beautiful word to put to it.

He smiled softly, speaking between his own bites. "I think, without each other, neither of use would have been able to do it," he chuckled lightly, "we made a good team, that I am quite certain of."

Being slightly bigger than she was, he was able to eat just a bit more than her own body was able to; even moving down as he stripped meat from bone. Eventually, however, he started to fee pull as well, causing him to step back from the fallen deer. Just as Lyth did, he started to clean not only his lips, but paws and even legs as well.

"Hmmm? Perhaps a drink of water would be best, don't know if I can walk on it per-say," he smiled softly to the other, "other than that I don't really know if I can think of anywhere I need to go... or even need to have either. Just a quick drink is more than well enough for me."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
She smiled when he suggested water. Her lips soaked in blood from their dinner and her eyes sparkling. "I could use a drink as well and as for our team effort, we do make a good team. Maybe we should work together more often for meals," she said as she took another bite feeling her hunger slowly becoming less of a pain and more satisfied the more she ate. She was being to wonder if she would even be able to eat this whole deer or if she would be full too soon. Would he even be able to finish off what ever she lacked from her half?

Her tail wagged and she ate until she was full, which was way less than half. She ate maybe one-forth before her stomach could not hold anymore. Small wolf, small stomach, but big puppy eyes and paws she was still growing into. "We could go get some water and maybe if you want actually plan our next hunting trip or start to practice magic together or..." she wasn't entirely sure what they could do or if he would even want to. She wasn't ready to say goodbye to him quite yet, but what if he didn't want to hang out with her anymore?

That thought scared her, but it wasn't highly unlikely. Maybe he just wanted to nap or spend time with adults....

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The young male nodded his head softly, a gentle smile crossing over his own blood soaked face; eyes shinning with nothing but kidness towards the female. "Good, I'm glad we both want water, I think we kind of deserve a good drink to be honest," he chuckled lightly, taking a light glance back towards the dead deer close by, "I do hate leaving this here for anything else to find it though... but, if we find a water source close by it'll be better." With a node of his head, he turned his eyes back to the young female.

"OH!," he was caught off by her words, but he didn't reject them; actually, it sounded like quite the good idea actually. Hell, he even smiled wide at the suggestion of it all!

"You know what, I think I would love to do that," Rasmus chuckled softly, "but, I think water should be the first thing before we start anything else actually. I am.. really thirsty." The male gave a bashful look, though he still held a little bit of a smile on him. Slowly he walked around Lith, giving her a soft glance as he made his way to a water source; one he could smell from where the two were at.

Rasmus, though a bit older than her, didn't actually spend much time with adults himself. He found himself a slight burden, especially on hunts with others as well. His horns were rather large for his body, even if he easily held them up on his head, and created a bit of a problem for him in dense areas of the forest around. Lowe bearing branches, bushes, dead tree limbs; gods forbid he not get himself caught in any of them.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Lyth pranced after him. "Yes and we can grow stronger together and try to learn to be better hunters. Not only for ourselves but for our pack." She was excited and almost carefree now that she had eaten and to top it off Rasmus had agreed to be her partner in crime.

Her paws felt like they were dancing om air with a full belly she could sleep for a week but for now... she followed him. She was happy one of them knew their way around this area so well.  "Rasmus... what do you normally do from day to day?"

"I normally just go around and help where I can. I've been trying to learn to be a healer but I want to learn to do other things as well..."