Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Who invited MoonMoon??

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
The male sat there thinking about it for a moment, trying to figure out exactly they could hunt. Smaller game may be a bit on the tricker side; seeing as their bodies were smaller and much faster than their own. Larger game though? That would probably take a few more pack members to actually take down. Hunt with magic though? That wasn't quite something he might have ever thought of, even if it wasn't quite the way he wanted to go about it today. At this point though? He was just far too hungry to really care HOW they caught something, as long as they did catch something instead.

"Alright, that sounds like a plan then, but that still doesn't answer the question of what to try and catch," he pouted softly, "I'd like something we can easily share AND be satisfied with afterwards. If that's alright with you, but I suppose either way as long as it's food... I'm fine." Rasmus nodded his head, only to stand up and next to the other.

"Well I suppose we should go look for something, correct?" he smiled softly towards her, "lets see what exactly we can find around here, hopefully something that isn't too far out though. Don't want to end up on other territory." The male gave a little chuckle, though it was quite true. Getting caught hunter out of their own territory? That wouldn't be the best thing to happen, at all.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
The idea of being caught on the other pack's territory made her shiver with fear. That thought had never occured to her and now she sniffed the air just to be safe and sure that they were in their own. From the stories she had heard as a pup, she had no intention of ever crossing that border. She was happy where she was and she really did hope they stayed to their side as well It would make it so much easier if both just didn't bother the other.

"Uhm... how about a small deer? That would be plenty large for both of us and if we're using magic than it should be much easier than trying to hunt more naturally," she replied to him. Her fur was trying to stand on end after the thoughts of the other pack.  It had really unnerved her a bit.

Lythium stepped forward and stopped. "The other pack wouldn't come here right?:

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The young male tilted his head to the side in though, taking her words to mind; would a small deer be a well enough hunt for the two of them? Hell, honestly it did rather well. As she said, there would be plenty for the both of them, meaning they didn't need to worry about someone getting more than the other. Well, unless one of them had gotten full before the other at least. With a nod of his head, he smiled towards the younger female; only to take a few steps himself.

"Huh, honestly I'm not all to sure really," he regretfully said, "but if they know better, they won't cross the territory line for over here. Besides, I'm sure we don't be going outside our own territory... At least I hope so." When was the last time he was even at their own border? Could he remember where exactly the line was? Oh goodness, he could surely hope he remembered where it was.

"Alright, shall we then?" with one more smile Lythium's way, he started to take his footing forward; deeper into the forest it seemed. There were a lot of scent to account for. Birds, rabbits, squirls, and just about anything that made it's home here. Deer though, that was the exact thing the two were looking for; though, he couldn't be quite sure how his own magic would come into play here. They weren't anything too extrodenary, not like some others in the pack.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
She watched him and hopped after him. Her stomach growling. She was happy to have a companion at least on this day. She hated what has been going on in the pack lately, not political mind you, but the deaths. The food was also away with the rain being so heavy lately.  Sometimes she wished grass could hold her over like deer so she could sleep in this kinda of weather and not struggle so much for food when weather was not clean. 

"Lead the way..." Her footing was a bit heavier as the moment. It seemed to get heavier as time went on as she was hungry and she could feel her energy slowly leaving her. She needed food and soon. "Do you know where some might be? No pressure, but I do need food and I'm sure you do as well."

Lyth was glad to hear that the other pack will probably not be something to worry about though. That was always good to hear.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Lead the way he did, through the tall, thick grass around them; it rustled about their bodies when they brushed along it. He was getting hungry himself, that was for certain, but he tried his best to keep at a light pace. Lyth, however, almost seemed to have a much heavier pace about her; which he did not mind, his energy was steadily at a slow pace declining as well. "Huh?" he turned to gave upon his companion, "OH! Well, finding them in the forest itself could prove hard, but if we find a clearing we could have a better chance. Less tress for ourselves to run it."

Rasmus chuckled lightly to himself, hopefully helping lighten the mood about finding any food. There was a clearing nearby he knew of, kind of one he liked to play in as a pup. Tall grass, easy to hide in, but wide and open as well. The deer would need to have quite the speed about them to make off into the trees before being caught. It was their best bet, though deer were large and they themselves smaller, didn't mean they would have a great time weaving in and out of the trees around them.

"Ah, here we are," he slowly crept up the the edging treeline of a meadow, "I bet we can find at least one grazing around, then we can eat~"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
The clearing was very big and open and she looked around excited. Her tail tip twitched slightly as she smelled all the traffic of life that went through here. Even with the fresh rain, the scents were strong almost as if engrained into the earth itself from the constant trails that some used to come in and out of.

She spotted a deer about in the middle of the open space and a few rabbits hoping around. A fox was on the other side eating some berries, his fur an unsual color and he seemed to have more than one tail. Shaking her head she tried to ignore it. Surely she was just seeing things.

"How do we do this? What kind of magic do you have? Maybe if we work together and come up with a plan we will have some to take home," she said leaning low to the ground and whispering to Rasmus.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Rasmus was ready for anything at the moment, the travel had been a little longer than expected; due to their lack of energy from having not eaten. It was also because they burned off quite a bit of their energy chasing a rabbit, what seemed like not so long ago, around until they eventually ended up loosing the damned thing. He took a in deep breath of the air around him through his snout, picking up the many scents that weaved around the place.

"Magic? Well, I can't say it's anything impressive or can help us in this situation honestly," he spoke a little nervously, "I cant create orbs of light and have the ability to heal... but none of that can really be used for hunting."

He almost felt ashamed for not anything any better than that, there were so many others with more impressive magical gifts than he. Hell, it was more than likely that the wolf beside him had amazing magic that was far more useful.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"Thats okay... I have moon magic but I'm not ever good with it yet. I try, but it doesn't seem to work well for me," she admitted sheepishly. "Best I can do is be a healer... hunter isn't something I think I'll ever be good at but I want to try..."

She smiled at him and nodded to the deer. "I'm going to sneak around to chase it back this way and I want you to use your light magic to blind it for a take down. Okay?"

Lyth's tail tip twitched. "I think if we blind it, it will stop in fear and then make the kill easier."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
"Hmm, that's alright, you'll grow into your magic in time. You are still young," he offered a gentle smile towards them, "nothing wrong with being a healer either. They always come in use if needed~" The young man nodded his head as he spoke to her, nothing but truth coming through into his voice. Hunting or even not hunting, it wasn't as if the pack went hungry for those who didn't hunt. They always brought back the rest for the others who were hungry, it was just what was done really.

His ears perked instantly on her plan, it make quite a bit of sense actually. "I think that should work honestly," he added, "if if can't see where it is going it won't know what to expect no matter what direction it comes from. Let's do it."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
She nodded and slowly made her way around the edge of the clearing. She made sure not to leave the shade and watched where she put her paws. Last thing she needed was to step on a branch or a twig and make a loud sound to scare off their meal. They had to get it. She wasn't sure how much longer she could go without eating. Truthful, a while, but to her an hour tops. She stopped when she was on the other side of the clearing, opposite of her friend. 

Lyth knew she was a small wolf, but size didn't matter so much with all types of prey. Sometimes the sound of something big was just as effective! As she darted out of the treeline, she gave a large growl and then howled. The deer lifted it's head, ears twitching, and whites of it's eyes showing as it looked for her. It knew ... It had see others die by wolves as was the way of life. The howl was a trick to make it think more where coming that way. The deer saw her, small as she was, but it was enough for the deer to dart back the other way for fear of more coming behind her.

The deer's nostrils flared as it ran trying to get away. It's eyes were doe like with fear as it leaped over a fallen log, Lyth not far behind. It had no idea Rasmus was waiting for it.