Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username


Who invited MoonMoon??

KokoPuffs Offline

Senior Member

Posts: 308
Threads: 25
Joined: Jul 2017
Reputation: 2
#61
Find
"Honestly I don't think it's a place I would go on my own either," he sent a reassuring smile her way as she started to walk along, "really though, if you aren't all up for it we can find another place nearby, as long as we make sure not to each towards other territory we'll be fine."

It was all up to her as well really, he didn't want to make any choices without her being more than alright with every one he made about it. Hell, even on the way back from the swamp they could see other things as well; stop at anything that seemed like a lovely place to be. "We are a pack, yes," Rasmus smiled softly to himself in that regard, "we will look out for each other no matter what~"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Posts: 1,572
Threads: 74
Joined: Dec 2016
Reputation: 3
#62
Find
Lyth shook her head and flattened her ears. "No, you said the swamp and I don't want to back out. I want to try and if it gets too scary then we can leave then, but let us at least try? Like it might be fun." She stepped towards were she thought the swamp lay and flicked her tail.

Her blue eyes amused. "Come on let's go to the swamp. After all, I got  your back." She smiled but little did she know she was actually going in the wrong direction.

KokoPuffs Offline

Senior Member

Posts: 308
Threads: 25
Joined: Jul 2017
Reputation: 2
#63
Find
"Oh, of course, if anything gets scary or even harmful we can leave. No questions asked. I wouldn't want to put you in danger just to explore a place we've never been before," he gave a light shake of his head, following just beside her smaller form, "good, and I've got yours! Anything happens, we will be there for each other~"

Rasmus smiled to the female in the most friendly manner, maybe to ease any worries she had or perhaps worries of his own. He wasn't quite sure which it was, but hopefully it would work out well for them; even if they were going in the wrong direction of the swamp in the first place. Unknowing headed towards gods know where.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Posts: 1,572
Threads: 74
Joined: Dec 2016
Reputation: 3
#64
Find
"So have you ever went to the other pack's territory out of curiousity," she asked teasing. "You know just to see what the other side looks like? I've heard stories of others that have. It seems like some thinks it's a right of passage... I don't understand why though. Doesn't seem safe at all..."

The small wolf shook her head in disbelief. She had no idea what to do with those silly wolved at times. "I will say... I kinda want to talk to one though. Just to see how they think you know?"

KokoPuffs Offline

Senior Member

Posts: 308
Threads: 25
Joined: Jul 2017
Reputation: 2
#65
Find
The male shuddered softly at the thought of it, gods no he would never go into the other pack's territory; even if it was some dumb right of passage. "Ugh, if it is, then count me out," he stuck his tongue a little, "I can't even fathom why anyone would even want to go there, I don't need a right of passage that bad, that's for damn sure."

"Wait, talk to one? Why would you want to do that?" he gazed at her in confusion for a moment, unsure if her reasoning was a good one, "I guess...it makes sense, but I wouldn't want to get attacked if they aren't friendly in any way."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Posts: 1,572
Threads: 74
Joined: Dec 2016
Reputation: 3
#66
Find
"I mean I'm sure they're not friendly but I wish I knew why," she said softly.  "I just want to understand why we are always at odds. Like there has to be a way to be at peace but I fear I'm a dreamer."

Lyth sighed and flattened her ears and looked off. "Are we going the right way? I think I am lost..."

She looked back at him with a sheepish grin trying to apologize to him. Her eyes were embarrassed and if she could, she would blush.

KokoPuffs Offline

Senior Member

Posts: 308
Threads: 25
Joined: Jul 2017
Reputation: 2
#67
Find
"No, I can understand what you mean, I feel like it's been far too long since we've been at odds... I wonder if anyone even remembers why we are in the first place," he walked slowly, mind wondering about the subject now, though his own ears perked when she spoke again, "OH! I umm... honestly couldn't even tell you actually. We'll either find our way there or we'll just go back home.. at least we know where home is."

Rasmus gave the girl a soft smile, one to reassure her they were probably going in the right direction; maybe, hell if he actually knew at this point. At least they were GOING in a direction. "You know, even if we don't end up at the swamp, because we're dumb and don't know where we are going..." he couldn't help but to chuckle softly, "we'll end up somewhere, right? Maybe even somewhere fun at that!"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Posts: 1,572
Threads: 74
Joined: Dec 2016
Reputation: 3
#68
Find
"I'm glad you won't mind if we get lost which by the way we probably all ready are. I'm not the best at leading. Actually the worst but thank you for letting me try," she responded and then added on, "I think." 

Her blue eyes flickered around as she tried to find something familiar. Oh this was going to be great. A rustle of a bush nearby made her hair stand on end and she froze as a squrriel jumped out and charged at her before darting into another bush. Her tail was bristled and she leaned back unsure of what to even make of that. "I didn't know prey was so brave..." she mumbled as she shook herself. "How about you lead? I might get us killed..."

KokoPuffs Offline

Senior Member

Posts: 308
Threads: 25
Joined: Jul 2017
Reputation: 2
#69
Find
Rasmus' eyes grew wide for a second, just as the little squirrel darted into another bush; then let out a loud laugh at the site itself. "Well, to keep themselves alive they surely should try to be more that way," he snickered lightly now, his laugh becoming more of a chuckle instead, "I don't think you'd get us killed, just... chased now by squirrels perhaps~"

The male gave her a soft smile, just before nuzzling against her face in reassurance; he was only joking about it of course, but he could surely give leading a try at this point. "Alright, I think if we head this way..." he turned in said direction, "we should be heading to where we need to go, don't quote me on that though, but I'm sure the swamp has a smell to it. Definitely watery if anything... maybe... murky too."


Forum Jump: