Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Who invited MoonMoon??

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
"OH! No it's certain fine, don't worry about it, we'd just taken down a deer together... I can only assume the both of us would be tired from it," he chuckled lightly, his body soon followed beside her own, "yes I would certainly enjoy that. We would have much more energy after a deserved rest. It would surely make exploring all the better, doing it alone wouldn't be as fun." Which was true, it was always nicer to explore the world around you with another; experience things you'd never seen together rather than apart.

"Huh... I honestly hadn't thought about that much," he chuckled softly to himself, "I suppose there are plenty of places we'd never been before, though we would still need to be wary of our pack's border. Damn though, I do wish to know what's on the other side."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
"I don't wish to know.. I'm afraid to know especially with what they say about the other wolves that live there, " she said softly as she walked. "You've see the battle wounds they inflicted on some of our own I'm sure. They're not friendly and I don't want to meet one.... I feel as if they would love to meet me..." However the way she said that made it clear the thought scared her and she didn't believe their intentions were pure. They were a pack of evil from what she knew and she could almost feel them encircling the pack as it was. She didn't wanna give them a reason to come.

Her fur rose as the fear creepied into her heart. "Do you think they're evil as they say? The other pack I mean..."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The male took their words to heart, he knew what it looked like to see the wounds inflicted on members of their pack; brutal and sometimes even fatal wounds at that. "I don't think I'd let them even try to meet you," he spoke out, "let along even get close to any of them, though I would also keep my own distance away." He wasn't sure exactly what the other pack could be like, things could always be different than word would come to say. Lies told, stories misinterpreted, there were many things that could paint anyone as being evil, malevolent creatures of the world.

"I'm not sure," the male spoke up once again, "I mean.. there is no way to know unless we were to cross them. All we know is what we've heard and seen, we're kept pretty close to our own pack for our safety for a reason I suppose. But.. we honestly can't pass judgment till we know ourselves... Just imagine it this way.. do they say the same about us?"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"I am not sure they say we're scary by the way they act. They act like they're better than us at times," she sighed. "At least their alpha does. I heard he's a real piece of work." Lythium amiled a bit at him trying to lighten the mood. 

"I mean yesh you are probably right though. They definitely have stories about us for the pups," she said thoughtfully and stopped walking. "Wanna just nap here?" Honestly she didn't wanna walk  more she was too tired.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
"Hmmm, yeah, that's what I've heard to, but I suppose perspective helps in anything... but helping out pack is what is best of course," he gave the young one a soft, reassuring smile, "huh? A nap? Out here? Well, I do suppose it would be nice. Get our rest now then rather than walking ALL the way back to the pack." He Rasmus chuckled lightly, stopping himself to turn around towards her. It was the, he laid himself down close by, getting himself into a nice position on the soft grass.

"You can cuddle up against me, uh... only if you want though," his face would have been flush with red if not for the fur, "it would be a lot more comfortable really, but I'm ok if you would rather not of course."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Lythium smiled at him and yawned. She laid down near him but not exactly beside him. She was a shy child when it came to things like sleeping beside others. "Good night... sleep well," she told him softly as she rested her ears back against her skull and closed her eyes.

It was times like this it was easy to see she was young. Still had a lot of growing to so and learning. She was just so small...

(Timeskip to him waking up?)

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
"Sweet dreams," the male spoke softly, soon following the female into a gentle slumber. Being away from the pack was certainly different, especially when sleeping out in the open like this. It was still relaxing enough, knowing another was by his side the entire time; even for something just as simple as a nap.

Time passed, as it always did, and eventually the young males eyes started to flutter open; followed by a long stretch of his body and a wide yawn from his lungs. A soft, very light whimper came along with it, then the young male shook his head to rid himself of the sleepy, groggy feeling. "Hey, wake up," he gently nudged the female beside him with his snout.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
She gave a soft protest and whine. She didn't want to get up right now. Whimpering she cried softly at him and finally conceded. She streteched with a big yawn and she got up. 

Lyth blinked her blue  eyes and shook herself to dislodge  a few leaves from her fur. "Where did you want to explore to? We could have some fun!"

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Rasmus couldn't help but to chuckled at their response, though anyone could have the same reaction; especially having gotten up from a nap. He smiled softly though, giving her face just a gentle nudge with his snout. "Eh not too sure," he followed her into getting up, shaking his entire body before going in for a large stretch, "maybe we cold venture out to the Saithithe Marsh? I don't think I've ever been there. It sound pretty.. interesting? Yeah, that the word I suppose. Only if you are ok with that, we can always choose a place you might like to go as well."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"No the marsh sounds fine!  It's definitely a place I would not want to go alone," she replied with a smile. "Lead the way."

The small female smiled trying to reassure him but she definitely was afraid of the swamp. She always felt unnerved by it so being able to explore it with someone else was definitely not something she'd miss. "And it's safer in a group right? That's why we're a pack!"