Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Corrections

Calliope Offline

Threads: 10
Find
I've noticed a few mistakes as I've been here - nothing big, just things that (to me) are niggling bothers. Things like a missed letter or punctuation mark, or the wrong homophone.

Still, I feel like they bear mention so they can maybe be corrected.

The Chimera Curse Wrote:Enraged, Plythio cursed the woman to bare the children of the pairing and all others who slept together the previous night no matter their species as punishment for her disgrace of him.
This ought to be 'bear' instead of 'bare'.

Demons Blurb Wrote:...after turning to the dark side, their genetic make up made them different from those they once called brother and sister.
'Make up' ought to be hyphenated to 'make-up'.

Elves - Physical Abilities Wrote:ll elven species are agile and graceful in comparison to humans...
I... think those are lowercase Ls, suggesting the first word is meant to be 'all'? Regardless, this isn't right.

Elves - History Wrote:The second tear landed on the tree itself, boring the first Pren elf.
I think 'boring' was meant to be 'bearing'.

If I find more, I'll edit them into this post. I sincerely hope I haven't offended anybody with this.

Cheers, Calliope

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
ACCEPTED: PENDING EDITS

Staff has acknowledged this and will be making the appropriate edits. 
Thank you for bringing these to staff's attention!

Calliope Offline

Find
Thank you so much, Era. I'd hate to be a bother, but I do like knowing that errors'll get fixed if they're pointed out.

Cheers!

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
All suggested corrections have been updated.
Thank you once more!

Calliope Offline

Find
Thank you for being so on top of it.

Calliope Offline

Find
I found another... I should maybe stop reading species entries.

Kelahati History Wrote:So, Jiasna went to Tharamos who she knew would appreciate a phrank more than any of the other gods.
One, 'phrank' ought to be 'prank'. Two, there ought to be a comma after Tharamos.

Cheers, Calliope

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
Aaaand fixed!

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting