Menu

Announcements

The Mega Update™ is here! We've been working on this for months now, and have a lot of surprises for you all! Check it out HERE! (May 16, 2019)

Happy 1st Birthday Antarsia! What better way to celebrate than with a newsletter full of updates? All of this and more can be found HERE. (January 08, 2018)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

The Point of A Pen is but a Sword

King Fury Offline

Threads: 30
Find
“I know you do, my love, and I love you just as much.” He kissed her softly, stroking her hair for a moment. “But, right now I have a promise to keep to you.”

He stood up, carrying her with him as he did so. “Our little ones still need to be conceived, after all.”

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 72
Find
She playfully kissed him. "I think the idea of being king has made you excited and lit a fire in you that had been only embers before," she told him softly. Her fingers gently stroking his skin.

He seemed so much more alive today. It made her happy to see him like this even if they were stepping into the darkness of the unknown. A lot of guess work was coming...

King Fury Offline

Threads: 30
Find
Gil laughed slightly. “You have no idea how strong my fire is. But I’ll show you.” His voice was full of promise and easy confidence. He felt better than he had in a long time. He knew what was coming and how to act. Being a king felt natural, and reclaiming that title made him feel like he had reclaimed himself. It felt right.