Menu

Announcements

The Mega Update™ is here! We've been working on this for months now, and have a lot of surprises for you all! Check it out HERE! (May 16, 2019)

Happy 1st Birthday Antarsia! What better way to celebrate than with a newsletter full of updates? All of this and more can be found HERE. (January 08, 2018)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

The Point of A Pen is but a Sword

King Fury Offline

Threads: 30
Find
“Travel down to Xira, maybe?” He ate one of the buns, pondering what to do next. The mission has gone quicker than expected. With a sigh, he snapped his fingers. A cage of light formed around the corpses, and he made them hover with a gesture. “I just need to take the bodies in, and I could take you there.”

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 72
Find
"Are you sure that's a good idea? If I suddenly go missing or something the dragons won't be too happy.. They already lost me once," she teased him playfully. "I am willing to go through if you wish. My name is Andromeda, but most call me Roma."

King Fury Offline

Find
Balthoron nodded. "I just need to pay the dragon a visit to get the payment." He stood up, packing up what was left of the meal. "Shouldn't take very long, if you'd like to join me."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"To see my adopted father? Or my mate? I feel like I'll have to meet you else where. I'm not sure they'd approve of my adventures.. .Adult or not they are very strange at times," she said as she brushed herself off and blinked at him. "They can worry ...sometimes more then others. It's touch and go really. Where can I meet you at after?"

King Fury Offline

Find
Balthoron frowned. "If you're willing to wait here, I can just settle this real quick." He took a step over to the cage of light. "I'll just be a few minutes." He placed a hand on the cage and vanished, taking the cage with him.

A few minutes later, he reappeared with a pair of pouches hanging from his belt. Each one clinked with coin. "Are you ready to go?"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
She smiled and spinned around before looking back at him. "Okay then lets go!"

She took a step closer towards him. "I'm excited! Are you?" Her silver eyes were bright as she looked at him. In the back of her mind she wondered if she should take the necklace off for now.. She didnt want to worry her mate... She didn't want to scare him...

King Fury Offline

Find
Bal nodded and opened a portal. "Not too excited, but..." He gestured for her to lead the way. The portal would take her to the front gates of the city.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
She nodded and went through the portal. On the other side, she took her necklace off and hid it with magic keeping it tucked away safely. He didn't need to worry. She'd be fine. She also didn't want her fun spoiled too soon.

King Fury Offline

Find
Bal stepped through the portal after her. "Would you like to go straight to the Company, or would you like to explore a little bit, first?"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"I'm not sure... I think it would be best to go to the company and you explain all the rules and everything I'm getting into first yes," she said watching him. "How do I join? Is there a test? If so I wanna go ahead and get the small details out of the way and get on with it."