Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Interview with a Vampire

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
Kazu

Oliver was a quiet man, it seemed. Quiet, dignified, he carried himself well. And dare he even admit handsome?

Kazu was quick to stamp that thought out.

Anyway, Oliver was a quiet man. Quiet was hard to read. Quiet was often dull and uninteresting, but Kazu found himself leaning forward in his seat to try and gauge Oliver's reaction. What was he thinking about? This man's quiet was interesting, and Kazu couldn't quite place why.

As the other man relaxed and answered, Kazu found himself smiling. It was a toothy grin that spread from ear to ear, and the man gave a quick, subtle nod. "That's what I like to hear," he said. "Perfect, you're hired. You start tomorrow. For now--" Kazu's voice was cut off as he sank into the shadows. The man reappeared next to Oliver in the blink of an eye, and continued speaking as though nothing had happened, "--we'll get you settled in your room. Feel free to write up a list of what you need to accommodate your curse, and it'll be done, no questions asked. I'm a man of my word."

Motioning for the vampire to follow after him, Kazu left the study and proceeded down the long hallways, back in the direction they came. Passing the stairs, he gestured to a door at the end of the hall. "That door leads to my room. It's rather hard to miss, seeing as it's the end of the hall. I spend most of my time in the study, as you've probably gathered." He passed by more doors, gesturing to them. "These are all guest rooms--more can be found downstairs. The rooms upstairs are meant for family, but I, ah..." The man coughed. "...don't really have any..."

For a moment, he looked sad. Aged. Clearing his throat, he was quick to perk back up, and gestured to the doors closest to his own room. "You're free to choose any room you like. They're all fabulously furnished and should be mostly clean. They probably need a dusting? Truthfully I can't remember the last time I entered one of these rooms, but the windows are all open, so they'll at least be fresh and pleasant."

He ran a hand through his hair. "Is there anything you need immediately that you can think of?"

Messages In This Thread
Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 07-19-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Sparx - 07-19-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 07-20-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Sparx - 07-27-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 07-27-2017, 11:21 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Sparx - 08-15-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 08-15-2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Sparx - 08-28-2017, 12:28 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 08-28-2017, 04:54 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Sparx - 09-18-2017, 12:50 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 09-18-2017, 02:12 PM