Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Interview with a Vampire

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
Kazu

For a moment, Kazu was worried about what Oliver had to say. Just one singular all too fleeting of a moment of worry, and he didn't like it. Though once Oliver spoke, Kazu felt himself awash with relief, and gave a hearty laugh as he set a hand on his belly. "Is that all? Here I thought you were going to tell me you were a former serial killer or a cannibal or something ridiculous." The man waved away any doubts Oliver may have had with a slender hand. "I care not about what you are, dear boy, only what you can do. The fact that you're a vampire is all the better, in my book."

Kazu stepped away from the table, and his fine bottle of wine, and gestured for Oliver to follow him. "Come along then, we'll conduct the interview in my study."

Turning on his heels, Kazu walked towards the stairs, his robes flowing elegantly behind him. Any trace of nerves the man had were gone now, and instead were replaced by an air of confidence and poise. He carried himself as though he were a royal, back straight, eyes ahead and unwavering as he ascended the spiral staircase. The floors of the second floor were immaculate, at the very least. Paintings adorned the walls, vases full of freshly cut flowers sat on beautifully carved end tables--Kazu was a man of refined taste, and he liked it that way. Everything from the chandeliers to the fixtures on the doors matched, and had painstakingly been collected.

He stopped before an ornate door, left ajar, and the air that flowed through the door smelled of night air and flower blossoms. "My study," Kazu said with a smile. "Please pardon the mess, I've been working rather late most nights." With a gentle push the door opened, and he stepped inside.

The study was lined floor to ceiling in bookshelves, and each shelf was packed with books. Where there weren't books there were drawers full of scrolls held in carefully crafted canisters. While there were comfortable leather chairs within the study, they were covered in books and the occasional blanket, as though Kazu had been sleeping in the study on some nights. On the desk, or what one could assume was a desk, as it was piled high with books it was nearly unrecognizable, there was a brass oil lantern, casting gentle light through the room. Even the floor was stacked with books, though from another room, as there were no open spaces on any of the shelves.

With a sigh, Kazu put on his reading glasses and rubbed his neck. "Ah, I thought it was a little cleaner than this..." Kazu said, grumbling to himself. Weaving his way around towers of books, the man took several books off a leather chair and stacked them onto another pile, which wobbled dangerously. Without lifting a finger, he moved the chair closer to the desk, and gestured for Oliver to take a seat. With the path to his desk blocked off, Kazu gave a sigh as he sank into the shadows, vanishing only to appear in the shadows on the other side just moments later. "Sorry about that," he sighed, taking a seat while he cleared off his desk.

Papers scrawled with beautiful looping handwriting were stacked and put aside, all accounting dragon attacks over Sleibte. With those documents set aside and room for his elbows, he propped his head up on his hands and spoke in a clear, concise voice, "Now, before we begin, let me be clear. I'm willing to accommodate your needs as a vampire. I can provide you with whatever you need to make yourself comfortable." He waved a hand lazily. "Room and food will be provided to you, of course, and I pay quite well. But--" His eyes seemed to gleam. "--I'm a very busy man. I need a butler who can keep up with me and who can tell me where my documents are, when my appointments are, and where they are. Do you think you can handle that?"

Messages In This Thread
Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 07-19-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Sparx - 07-19-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 07-20-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Sparx - 07-27-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 07-27-2017, 11:21 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Sparx - 08-15-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 08-15-2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Sparx - 08-28-2017, 12:28 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 08-28-2017, 04:54 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Sparx - 09-18-2017, 12:50 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 09-18-2017, 02:12 PM