Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Interview with a Vampire

Sparx Offline

Threads: 17
Website Find

It took a few moments for the door to be answered, and when it was, Oliver found himself facing a very nervous but otherwise immaculately groomed man. He quickly invited Oliver in, already coming off as awkward and unsure of himself. Oliver noted that this probably meant that the man was the "suddenly has money and isn't sure what to do with it" type, though he didn't commit to the assumption yet. Though the vampire had become quite good at reading people over his many years of service, he found that this Kazu had a different sort of air to him that spoke of more than the first impression gave.

"It's nice to meet you," said Oliver politely as he looked about the foyer. He could tell from here that the house needed a lot of work. It was difficult for one person to keep up with such a large house when they had other things to do, but how could one person accumulate so much clutter? It was a good thing that Oliver was so fond of organizing. That was why he was in this profession, after all. It was hard to intimidate him with a mess...or anything else.

He listened to Kazu as he offered refreshments and then gave a quick explanation of the state of the house. A collector and a traveler? Well, that explained a lot. Maybe Oliver would find some interesting trinkets around the place; he didn't like owning much himself, but if other people had neat things, Oliver enjoyed them, especially if they came with a story. But he was getting ahead of himself; it was unlikely he would get this job, anyway. It would be best to just cut to the chase so that Kazu could either ask him to leave straight away or politely give him a chance before declining him.

"If you don't mind, I would like to get straight to the interview," he said, turning his red eyes back to Kazu. "But first I think it's important I make a disclosure: I'm a vampire. No threat to society or any person, but I've found most people think that's an important thing to know."

With that bomb dropped, Oliver waited for Kazu's reaction.

Oliver

Messages In This Thread
Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 07-19-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Sparx - 07-19-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 07-20-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Sparx - 07-27-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 07-27-2017, 11:21 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Sparx - 08-15-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 08-15-2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Sparx - 08-28-2017, 12:28 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Kila - 08-28-2017, 04:54 PM
RE: Interview with a Vampire - by Sparx - 09-18-2017, 12:50 PM