Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[Open]Swift Awakening

Aquarius Offline

Famine Demon Lord

Threads: 11
Find
After such deplorable actions in his combat he folded his arms listening attentively towards the female famine, she seemed to be quite independent which was far different from any other famine demon female he has encountered as most were just kiss ups who listened to him just because of his royal status. He sighed for a moment rethinking about what he said in which she was exactly right, maybe the famine demons can go venture out on there own and come back to the kingdom whenever they need to, after all the kingdom has been getting packed lately so it wouldn't be a problem for them to flap there wings and soared, figuratively speaking that is.

Minorta gave a nod to her," I see, well then excuse me for even suggesting that you would be in my Kingdom as such, you also are correct, which made think maybe those demons actually need to go if they choose to and come back whenever they need to however in reason of course, maybe I'll build villages around the perimeter for them to live in, I don't want my demons to be too far out where danger is near, especially those angels.." he'd say while then levitating a few inches off the ground.

As she thanked him for protecting her from the bear he gave a neutral expression with a nod as he wasn't often the type to smile much," No problem my dear, also that basket, are you having some sort of picnic, or collecting items perhaps?" He asked out of curiosity," If so I'd gladly like to join you as I need some time from the kingdom for a bit if you don't mind.." he explained.

Messages In This Thread
[Open]Swift Awakening - by Aquarius - 07-16-2017, 08:29 AM
RE: Swift Awakening - by Aquarius - 07-16-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: [Open]Swift Awakening - by Achera - 09-04-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: [Open]Swift Awakening - by Aquarius - 09-07-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: [Open]Swift Awakening - by Achera - 09-12-2017, 10:47 PM
RE: [Open]Swift Awakening - by Aquarius - 09-16-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: [Open]Swift Awakening - by Achera - 10-10-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: [Open]Swift Awakening - by Aquarius - 01-20-2018, 08:55 PM
RE: [Open]Swift Awakening - by xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024, 08:34 AM
RE: [Open]Swift Awakening - by xavols33333333 - 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM