Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[Open]Swift Awakening

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
Nymeria had been clueless to the other who had been looming nearby. She also had not noticed much of the bear that had been only a few trees away. She had been mindlessly tending to her own personal search that she didn't think to look for the danger that lurked around her. Why would she? Normally it was quiet in these parts of the forest and when she had come here before, she had never encountered another creature that was looking to harm her. However, today, was an exception.

The famine demon looked to the tiger, well man now, who stood before her. She showed little to no emotion as she tried to process what had happened. All she could see was the blood that slowly was dripping from the other's mouth. Blood was splattered on his body, trailing towards the now limp carcass that long ago was going to harm her. Still, she said nothing as she looked between the two, quietly processing the events and what the demon said. After what seemed like forever, the girl fixed her eyes back onto the male's eyes. He had bright, long red hair with striking blue eyes for comparison. There was something familiar about him.. Had it been a story that she had heard or was it something someone had told her? Yes... That was it. Something about a new royal head for famine with a similar description. Horns resting on his head, the red hair, blue eyes, and the noticeable tattoo on his cheek. Yes, the famine king. That was why he meddled in this affair though wait... What did he say?

Her iridescent eyes narrowed as she finally processed what the other had said. It was as if the women were to be under constant supervision of another. Oh how she hated that. Nym was more than capable of taking care of herself, much less needing someone else to look after her. If she wanted to go out, she did. There was no need for a guard, no need to report to another. Everything she did was by her own tempo. With her eyes still trained on the lord, she addressed him with an even tone. "I need no one to watch me or protect me. I do not stay with the other women to be coddled from the outside world. I come here simply for my own desires. Nothing more, nothing less." She tucked the basket a little more into her; the handle of it resting on in the valley of her arm joint. She looked away from him with her head held high and lips pursed.

"...However... Thank you for the assistance... with the bear."

Messages In This Thread
[Open]Swift Awakening - by Aquarius - 07-16-2017, 08:29 AM
RE: Swift Awakening - by Aquarius - 07-16-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: [Open]Swift Awakening - by Achera - 09-04-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: [Open]Swift Awakening - by Aquarius - 09-07-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: [Open]Swift Awakening - by Achera - 09-12-2017, 10:47 PM
RE: [Open]Swift Awakening - by Aquarius - 09-16-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: [Open]Swift Awakening - by Achera - 10-10-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: [Open]Swift Awakening - by Aquarius - 01-20-2018, 08:55 PM
RE: [Open]Swift Awakening - by xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024, 08:34 AM
RE: [Open]Swift Awakening - by xavols33333333 - 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM