Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Tavern Night

Acethewolf Offline

Kit

Threads: 6
Find
(04-06-2020, 01:12 PM)CommanderHorvat Wrote: As he entered, the spectral figure behind the bar perked up before moving over to him. This somewhat translucent human seeming to be in his early thirties smiled before placing a tankered filled with beer on the table. 
"It isn't often that someone finds an entry way to this place, tho given the day I assume you are here to talk to one of my rare re-occurring customers? Now then, there anythin else ah can help you with? Oh, my apologies, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Drustan Waldhar, proprietor of this humble establishment." As the door swung open he turned and raised his arms. "Ah! Now 'ere she is. I think this gentlemen wishes to speak with you, your majesty."

The figure he was speeking with was a Sandrian dressed in flowing robes that seemed to be sticted from the night sky itself, her skin cracked around a pair of milky white eyes. When she spoke, it was like wind chimes. As she reached out to 'see' the room, she saw a Vitka of aggression. "I don't think so, as there are easier means to do so. That said, I must as the two headed wolverine which head thinks and what form does the vitka house itself in? Thank you Drustan, for introducing me."

Tartarus listened to the other speak and give him his name and just as he was about to do the same the door opened and in came what seemed to be the night sky or at least a female with robes that displayed as much his eyes turning back to Drustan as he called her majesty making him raise an brow and cock his head wondering what that would mean to him as he had never been around royalty before let alone knew how to act before he took his drink and took a sip.

Whoever this woman was he didn't know her and as far as he knew didn't need to his gaze turning back to Drustan hand extending out gold coins towards the ghostly figure. 'A room for 2 I have a guest coming and she'll need a seperate bed if you would be so kind." The dragon said before turning all his attention back to his drink as it did taste good but he wondered what it was made out of but it he would find out later he was sure of that much.

Messages In This Thread
Tavern Night - by CommanderHorvat - 03-11-2020, 02:57 PM
RE: Tavern Night - by Acethewolf - 04-05-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: Tavern Night - by CommanderHorvat - 04-06-2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Tavern Night - by Acethewolf - 04-09-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Tavern Night - by CommanderHorvat - 04-10-2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Tavern Night - by Acethewolf - 04-18-2020, 10:21 PM
RE: Tavern Night - by KokoPuffs - 04-20-2020, 12:08 AM
RE: Tavern Night - by CommanderHorvat - 04-20-2020, 02:44 PM
RE: Tavern Night - by Acethewolf - 05-07-2020, 10:14 PM
RE: Tavern Night - by KokoPuffs - 05-12-2020, 03:05 AM
RE: Tavern Night - by CommanderHorvat - 05-12-2020, 02:03 PM