Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Fire and Water

Calliope Offline

Threads: 10
Find
Miala sat tailor-style on the grass and let the bag fall off her shoulder, frowning at the uncomfortable position. How did humans manage all these limbs every day?

"My skin is fine, thank you," she said, opening the bag. "Are you hungry at all?"

King Fury Offline

Post-a-holic

Threads: 33
Find
"Not really." Haru shook his head slightly. "I ate recently." Her answer left him with more questions. Why was she here if her skin was fine and she could return to the water?

Calliope Offline

Find
Miala drooped at that - not by much, but enough to be visible. "Are you sure?" she asked, hand hovering over the open bag. She could smell the fish inside already, and she tried very hard not to think that he was saying he wasn't hungry because he just didn't want her food - it made complete sense for him to have already eaten. He hadn't exactly known to expect her right then.

But he should have known she was coming back soon. They were married now, after all, and what sort of marriage stays that far apart for long?

King Fury Offline

Post-a-holic

Find
Haru's ears flicked slightly. He could hear her tone, could tell that it bothered her. The kitsune figured this was probably her way of thanking him for saving her skin, and sighed just slightly. He could at least be kind enough to accept that. "Alright, I can have a little." His hand reached up, grabbing the edge of his mask and lifting it slightly.

Then he stopped, and let the mask fall back into place. "What did you bring?"

Calliope Offline

Find
Miala perked up when he agreed and opened the top of the bag wide, not even bothered by his suspicion. "Fish," she said with a small smile, "and some of the nicer ocean plants."

King Fury Offline

Post-a-holic

Find
He nodded slowly. "Alright. I'll just have a little fish. Not much of a plant eater." He held out his hand for it, not really expecting her to be carrying plates or utensils.

Calliope Offline

Find
Miala smiled wider and pulled out the topmost fish, passing it over happily. It wasn't a particularly small fish, and it was entirely whole - more than likely, it had still been moving when Miala had put it in the bag. For herself, she pulled out some of the greenery.

King Fury Offline

Post-a-holic

Find
Haru smiled under his mask and took the fish. He tipped the mask up, lifting it off his face enough to expose his mouth, and took a bite. "It's fresh..."

Calliope Offline

Find
Miala couldn't help but lean down for a second, trying to get a look at Haru's face. She couldn't see very much, but what she saw was... nice, honestly. She sat back up and smiled.

"It is," she said, still sorting through her greenery. "I caught it just before I left."

King Fury Offline

Post-a-holic

Find
Haru didn't notice her trying to look under his mask, and kept eating. The shadow of the mask would still keep most of his face concealed, after all. "I'm not sure I've ever had fish quite like this before. Definitely isn't from a stream."