Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] A Normal day, A Normal.... Death

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
Deimos rolled his eyes as Jabari growled. Sometimes the boy just had bad timing and needless to say the big brute didn't find the boy behind him terrifying. However, that didn't mean he wasn't worried about how Jun would take it and when Jun growled slightly he felt protective. He didn't want Jabari hurt. The boy was only here for him, and not because he actually wanted to meet other dragons. It was dangerous for him and as that dawned on Dei, he felt wariness come over him. Fighting was one thing, but was he able to fight another male dragon and protect Jabari at the same time? He wasn't entirely sure he could and that scared him. He was afraid he might be the one to hurt him...

His eyes became almost sad in appearance as these dark thoughts and fears troubled him and at first he was silent to what Jun was saying. His mind wheeling trying to calm himself down. He was so scared of losing Jabari. "I am not expecting us to be friends right away, but I was hoping to at least start the process by making contact with our kind. I am afraid I am only around those who are cursed to age. Losing everyone you know gets very tiresome after a few millenniums," a pause and a deep sigh. "And no time doesn't make it easier, just makes you not want to get close to people especially if you know they will be gone sooner rather than later."

The male shifted his wings feeling slightly uncomfortable. He didn't like this next topic so much, but it was worth mentioning. Maybe the other male knew something and could help. "I wanted to find a way to immortality for my rider here, but I am not sure where to look. I was hoping my own kind my have some clues or even be able to help. I'd be willing to offer services in return for helping me from losing another friend or in this case a child." 

In truth, even thought Jabari was not related to the male it didn't not stop him from feeling like it was his kid. He loved the boy deeply and was willing to even owe a debt to another dragon. His tail moved to gently press against Jabari to let him feel some comfort. "I am not sure what type of immortality Jabari would be comfortable with, but I only want to stop his aging if possible. I don't want him to die of old age," his head turned to look at the boy. His neck now exposed to Jun which was very trusting not to have the eastern attack him. "What kind would you want? Or what would you want from this immortality?"

Messages In This Thread
A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by Andromeda - 11-06-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-24-2019, 08:21 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-27-2019, 10:53 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-31-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by Andromeda - 01-01-2020, 10:23 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 01-14-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 03-14-2020, 08:09 AM