Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] A Normal day, A Normal.... Death

NekoNay Offline

Kit

Threads: 5
Find
The eastern dragon gauged the both of them, his golden gaze darting back and forth but never making the mistake from keeping watch of the western male. His size was daunting, the possible strength within those muscles giving cause to the Eastern to be wary. At best at his full height he came to the bruteish male's chest and that was worrisome. So only his forelegs emerged out of the water, the rest of his serpentine body hidden beneath the depths, the powerful stroke of his tail keeping him aloft. 

The lake was always a good escape route if he needed it.

He crossed his forelegs in front of him, making a quick snack of the fish in his jaws. The western had spoken, Deimos, asked for his name. It was only polite to share back.

The Eastern inclined his head. "My name is Jun. I would ask why are you here but this is no territory of mine and your business is your own." He spoke in a polite tone, never rising, staying even. It was a forethought in the back of his mind to see a western stray so far away with… 

He gave another quick glance. An elf? 

"But I assume you have come here for some sort of… purpose." His eyes narrowed, becoming flat. "No one was to know I was here." His mane and whiskers bristled. "Now I ask, why you are here?"

Messages In This Thread
A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by Andromeda - 11-06-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-24-2019, 08:21 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-27-2019, 10:53 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-31-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 01-14-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 03-14-2020, 08:09 AM