Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] A Normal day, A Normal.... Death

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
Jabari sighed heavily, a wide roll of his eyes and a loud groan emitting from his lungs; it was then that he laid himself down upon his stomach. He used his arms as a makeshift pillow, using them to cushion his head between Dei’s scales. “Damn Dei, you really know how to make a boy feel special, don’t ya? And here I thought you loved me this whooole tiiiiiime,” he spoke in the most dramatic of ways, the biggest most dramatic sigh drawn out from him, “and here I thought dad’s were suppose to love and cherish their kids no matter what. Guess I was wrong~” The young man sniffled as if he was going to cry, a nice little faked frown on his face as well. Hell, if he could get it to happen, he might actually make himself cry just a little bit as well. Instead... just a little fake tear rolled down his cheek. 

It didn’t matter if Deimos saw it or not, but he did love to put in a show for the dragon as they flew. Not really his favorite part of when they would travel, the lion in him hated it the lost. It was unnatural for Jabari as for any being who couldn’t fly. He didn’t HATE flying, but he certainly didn’t have the mind for it. “Well, if I fall off it’ll be your fault anyway,” he spoke up, eyes closed to his surrounding, “you’re suppose to the the flight expert, so if I fall I know YOU did something wrong and it wasn’t me. Meaning my dislike for flying will be more than adequate and needed.” 

Messages In This Thread
A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by Andromeda - 11-06-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by KokoPuffs - 12-18-2019, 02:32 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-24-2019, 08:21 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-27-2019, 10:53 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-31-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 01-14-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 03-14-2020, 08:09 AM