Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] A Normal day, A Normal.... Death

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
Jabari could hear the sadness in the dragon's voice, he didn't even have to look the being in the eyes to know wha the was feeling right now; it almost made him feel bad for what he said. Hell, he did feel bad for it, but even then.. it was life, right? Even if his life was shorter than Dei's own, he wasn't born to be anything immortal like the dragon was. If lucky, Dei would find a way for him to be immortal as well... so he wouldn't worry about his smaller life.

To Jabari, his bonded's life seemed more important than his own ever did. He could do so much more than Jabari could even ever dream about. He was happy to have Dei as his bonded, always had been since it was passed down upon him when he was old enough. "Hey, see... you worry too much," he spoke in return, finally taking all the kill from the dragon, "I can fend for myself, what bad is going to happen around here anyway, right?"

The young half-elf motioned for the dragon to bring his head down, only to wrap his arms around his large snout as soon as he'd done so. "If anything ever happened to me, and you weren't around, I wouldn't blame you for it," he sighed softly, "just remember I love you, ok?"

Messages In This Thread
A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by Andromeda - 11-06-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by KokoPuffs - 12-02-2019, 12:47 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-24-2019, 08:21 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-27-2019, 10:53 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-31-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 01-14-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 03-14-2020, 08:09 AM