Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] A Normal day, A Normal.... Death

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
Jabari wasn't even sure what fun could be had, at least around here; it was all pretty the same in the village it seemed, even the same people day in and day out. Once landed though, he allowed himself the slowly side off from the dragon's back; giving the older male a light patting on the way down as well. "Ugh, you use me as an excuse for everything..." the young man rolled his eyes with a huff, "yeah I know that, haven't been successful yet though, and I don't want you doing less just because of me."

There was so much more Dei could do if he wasn't always worried about him, about wanting to keep him from aging; a way to keep him in the dragon's life as to not worry of losing him. Hell, though Jabari was young he didn't hadn't found himself a mate to have children with. Even if he did... well... he wasn't even sure if he really wanted children anyway. Would that mean if he died, Dei would be alone? Gods, that was a thought he didn't really care to think about..

"If you want to meet more dragons then you really don't need to worry about me, not like I'm going to die while you're gone," he cringed at his own words, no way he should have put it like that, "I... you know what I mean..." Jabari huffed, to himself this time, as he began the process of untying their kill that day from the dragon.

Messages In This Thread
A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by Andromeda - 11-06-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by KokoPuffs - 12-01-2019, 11:25 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-24-2019, 08:21 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-27-2019, 10:53 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-31-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 01-14-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 03-14-2020, 08:09 AM