Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] A Normal day, A Normal.... Death

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
Dei has kind of been napping while he waited for his bonded. His worry for him was great yes, but if by this age Jabari could not take care of himself they had much bigger problems. He was also sure the boy would scream if he actually needed help. But Deimos had heard no such thing so he kept it going like nothing was wrong. Surely the boy could get in to that much trouble having only been gone from him for maybe half and hour tops and if longer definitely not an hour. The big dragon opened his eyes and lifted his head when he heard his name.

He gave an inquiry chirp and tilted as he looked at his bonded and he seemed to perked up. "You survived! I never doubted you... okay maybe a little but just a little I promise," he teased as he flexed his wings. This would bring some good coin at least. And lucky for both of them Dei preferred his meat fresh so he normally caught his own prey and didn't need to 'pay' for it. It helped save a lot of money that way. "Hurry in get those on my back so I can get us home and get us coin. Then we can go have some fun."

Messages In This Thread
A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by Andromeda - 11-06-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by Andromeda - 11-29-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-24-2019, 08:21 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-27-2019, 10:53 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-31-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 01-14-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 03-14-2020, 08:09 AM