Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] A Normal day, A Normal.... Death

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
"Dei I love you, but calm, I'll be more than sure to tell you if anything goes wrong. But for now it feels fine, despite a little pain from having the wounds, it's the only thing right now. Nothing more, nothing less," he grabbed onto the larger man's arm, allowing himself to hoist his body up from the ground where the dead boar lied, "you know I'm as forward as I can get, but yeah... it's all good."

Jabari let out a light hum in his throat as he glanced around him, eyes taking in the sigh of the boars they'd taken down. He didn't realize just how many that had been, they needed to do something with them before moving foward; they needed to keep other predators from getting hold of them. There was no doubt in his mind they would smell the fresh kills from anywhere, the half-elf wasn't going to like having to lose any kill to hungry carnivores.

"What?" his eyes suddenly glanced into Dei's own orange ones, "yeah I get ya, I get ya. I'll be as careful as I man can be, can't make promises nothing will happen, but for you I can surely try." Jabari reached out, placed a hand onto Dei's back, just before giving it a light pat. On his face was a reassuring smile, something he'd come quite use to giving the dragon since he could remember.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
Deimos seemed content with the answer he had been given and nodded allowing the topic to drop for now. He hated seeing Jabari bleeding. Which for him as a predator was odd since killing was literally his nature.

Blood of other creatures didn't bother him, but Jabari's did. He always felt like each drop was days off the lad's life. The pat as well as Jabari had meant it was only somewhat comforting. "For the boar... I will carry them all. It will be no trouble for me," Deimos told him. His dragon form had grown massive over the years. Carrying some boar was really no issue for him.

Deimos smiled slightly. "I just need to turn into a dragon... and then everything will be okay. No one will take them from me. It's not safe to take prey from a large predator." A sigh. "Will you help tie them to me?" 

Deimos wouldn't shift until he knew Jabari could manage that.  Mostly cause shifting would be annoying in this tight space.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Jabari looked at his bonded, nothing but confusion and surprise written in the young man’s expression. It wasn’t like Dei never carried most upon himself, especially in his dragon form; but, all the boar in the dense forest? That was different, for the two of them really and he wasn’t too sure how it was going to work out either. “You sure you want to go to our next area as a dragon? With a full loaf of boar on you at that?” Gods he was started to sound like Dei though, but carrying dead animals on you and having a small cut was different; at least in his own mind.

The half-elf sighed softly now, his eyes followed over each fallen boar just before his purpled eyes met the orange of his bonded. “Yeah, yeah, I’ll help tie them too you, but I don’t want to hear you bitching if you can’t get though some trees,” he rolled the eyes in their sockets, just before giving that old dragon a teasing smile, “alright, come on you big baby let’s go.”

The young man moved away from the larger man and towards the dead boar, grabbing each and everyone one by their leg; only to drag them closer towards Dei. It would make it much easier this way, rather than going to each and every one after the shift. 

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"Who said I would be walking after this," he amused as he shifted once the area was safe for him to shift. He really only waited until he wouldn't crush Jabari. His form was massive and broad and as he grew to his true size, he used his hook tail to knock down a few trees to give him more room so he didn't feel cramped.

He tilted his head slightly and his dragonic lips smirked. "Now you said something about me complaining about carrying too much weight? I think I can manage just fine even after your deer. Don't you think?"

He lowered his body to the ground so Jabari could tie all the dead kill to him. "I can carry you too if needed. Much faster travel on the back of a dragon you know." The dragon chuckled which sounded much deeper and growly in this form. "I think you forget how big I am in my old age my friend."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The trees created loud noises around the two, from the hard wood hitting the ground, to the leaves and branches snapping and scarping against other trees and foliage around it; damn it was a good thing he didn't come into the forest like that, they would have lost the boar straight away. "Point proven," he rolled his eyes towards the massive dragon standing there, "now that issue isn't weight, but I'd like to see you move around in here you big bitch."

Jabari sassed the older being as he brought the boar over, stringing them together with thick rope work; that way he wouldn't have to do it all individually. "Hmm?" he questioned, still working at tying the kill around his massive bulk, "oh trust me, I can't forget how big your ass is, but you're going to smell to high heavens after this."

If it wasn't the scent of blood that would waft from both of them, from the smell just from the stinky boar that both took down; that now was tied to the massive dragon as well. "Yeah yeah, whatever," he groaned like a child, though he easily climbed himself up upon his bonded's back, "don't go knocking more trees over, you'll scare everything away."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Dei smirked and his legs bunched like coils before he pushed upwards and his wings expanded once out of the trees. Wind caught under them as he flapped hard and fast lifting them up into the clouds as if to prove a point. He was a dragon. He was born to fly not to walk and the sky was by no means a limit for his kind.

He swished his tail and shot forward as he flapped his wings angling himself towards the area he saw the deer. "This will be tricky cause if I get too close like this they will all run," he said as he flew and then he chuckled. "The smell doesn't bother  me like it dies the elves. I actually like the smell of blood, fire, and death but I bathe with scented soaps to appease you."

"As for my big ass... that is why I stay in human form. This form will continue to grow as I age so it'll never be little again... unlike what you think size does matter," Deimos teased as he flew. "Do you want me to drop you off close by or in a nearby clearing."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
This was probably something he still needed to get use to, when Dei took off into the skie. It was still a bit jarring of an experience, though he could easily keep himself up upon the large dragon without much struggled. Jabari sighed softly once they were finally in the air, perhaps it was only the take off he still hated more than anything. "Yeah, I know, we'll be fucked the closer you get to them," he sighed once again, though his pointed ears seemed to flick, "thank the gods for that. We'll definitely need a bath once we are all done with this. Can't wait to not smell like blood and boar."

The young half-elf scrunched his nose at the thought of how he might smell to another right now, more than likely putrid. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, size matters blah blah..." he rolled his eyes in tandem to his words, "nearby clearing, that was we are far enough away for you to not be seen, but close enough for me to not have to journey too far too them."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Deimos angled his wings in the direction his bonded had suggested. As he got close he began his downward descent towards the ground gaining rapid speed as he tucked in his wings. It was only when he was a few hundred feet from being able to touch down did he unfurl his wings slowlying his momentum for a gentle landing as he landed on all for feet.

He gave a small chuckle and lowered himself. Yes that fast landing had been to fuck with Jabari. He just couldn't help himself half the time. "Be quick little lion, your hunt has begun and I'm timing you" he said cheerfully as if this was the highlight of his day. With how gentle the dragon was, it was easy to forget he was an apex predator. "Food doesn't catch itself you know..."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Jabari HATED when his bonded did this sort of shit, he knew better to know he was doing it mess with him; there was no doubt about it in the young man's mind. He groaned when the two finally landed, his hands were practically clutched tight upon the dragon, as if holding on for his dear fucking life at that point. The half-elf couldn't sigh more contently, his head flopping down onto the back of Dei's neck. "You are... such an asshole Dei," the boy scoffed, slowly as he made his way down off the dragon.

It was nice to have his feet on the ground now, that landing almost took it all out of him. Jabari sighed once again, purple eyes gazing up at the massive creature above him. "Timing me? That's bullshit Dei you know it," a growl followed his words, face contorting into soft anger, "yeah whatever, I'll be back in a few then. Don't go anywhere you scaly asshole..." With that said, he grabbed himself some more rope. Since Dei was leaving it up to him on this one, he would need some way to bring each deer back with him. Just like the boar, he would tie them all together and just drag them back to the dragon; that fuck.

The young man made his way through the clearing and into the trees, where he allowed his keen senses to lead him. Not only could he smell how close they seemed to be, but there was surely other signs of them being around. Area of bush and plants had either been distrubed, or eated at with blunt teeth. It was surely more than enough to go on, and just as soon as he reached the area they were he climbed up into a nearby three.

Just like before, it kept them from seeing him being so high up, making it so much easier to send an arrow through their skulls. Damn, he hoped they'd be going through there, if not, anywhere else that would be fatal would always do. They roamed about the area, never straying far, but not to close to one another either. It was perfect.

Jabari readied himself, one arrow placed in position, strong arm drawing it back far; then he sent it flying through the air. It hit it's first target right into the temple of one deer; causing it to fall over. It was then the other's started to scatter, but Jabari wasn't going to let all of them get away.

As quick as he could, he was sending arrow flying at any deer that hadn't hidden themselves beyond the trees; each one hitting them upon fatal spots on their body. One had even gone right through one of their jugulars, that was certainly a sight to be seen. He'd taken down at least four of them, allowing the rest to run off and live for now. He sighed heavily, it was a little easier done without worrying about hitting Dei by accident.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Dei had watched his bonded go and gave ansoft chrip after him resting his head on his massive dragonic fingers. The chirp almost sounded like a baby dragon calling for its family to return. Dei always had trouble with some dragonic sounds since his mother had died when he was young. He never got the voical socialization that the dragon's normally grew up learning.

His orange eyes closed as he waited. He hated when Jabari got to go hunting alone. It wasn't fair. He loved hunting... He gave a soft sigh trying to be patient.