Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] A Normal day, A Normal.... Death

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
Deimos had been busy catching some stragglers down and bringing them down. He managed to catch two more before it happened. He heard the familiar groan and his heart stopped. Fear chilled his bones and those warm amber eyes widened as he turned to look over at his bonded.

:Jabari?" Deimos sounded hurt and afraid as he moved over to the half elf. He looked at the dead boar. Together they had six total. It was a good haul for this prey group. Too much more and boar might be too hard to find. "Are you okay?"

He reached down to grab him. "Let me see where you got hurt... do you need me to take you to a healer?" The scales disappeared from his body showing once the soft skin of his body that pretended to be human.

"Jabari tell me how to help you. Please.... I don't like you bleeding..."

Messages In This Thread
A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by Andromeda - 11-06-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by Andromeda - 11-09-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-24-2019, 08:21 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-27-2019, 10:53 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-31-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 01-14-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 03-14-2020, 08:09 AM