Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] A Normal day, A Normal.... Death

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
"Me? Lost? Apparently you don't quite know me well enough," the young man scoffed playfully as his arms crossed over his chest, "I know this forest like the back of my hand! There's no way I'd get my ass lost around here, only a child would get lost to easily. Are you calling me a child?" He glared now, eyes squinting with feigned anger, just before letting out a chuckle at himself.

Jabari shook his head, hating the feeling of the other ruffling his hair like that, seeming to jumble the dreads upon his head. "ACK! Don't do that," he groaned like a child, annoyed, "yeah I know, there's no way I would allow that to happen to it. Not as long as I live at least. Get food in our bellies, some kids, and money in our pockets. What the hell could be better?"

The Elf-mix reached his arms into the air, allowing himself to stretch; joints cracking slightly with his movements. He inhaled a deep breath of air through his nose, exhaling moments after through his mouth; fuck this was such a lovely day, even if they were culling herds. Easy enough a task, especially for the two of them working together as a team.

"Hmmm?" his eyes met the other's own orange ones once again, a small smirk forming upon his lips, "ready? What kind of question is that? You know I was definitely BORN ready!"

Messages In This Thread
A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by Andromeda - 11-06-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by KokoPuffs - 11-08-2019, 12:59 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-24-2019, 08:21 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-27-2019, 10:53 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-31-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 01-14-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 03-14-2020, 08:09 AM