Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] A Normal day, A Normal.... Death

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
The man had sat up straight upon seeing him. His orange eyes warm and welcoming and he gave a purr that was mixed with a small chuckle. "I was afraid you got lost on your way here. I don't mind the wait, but I would have just found you if needed." He smiled playfully, and gently moved to ruffle his hair. "I'm just glad you're safe is all."

He pulled back and ran his hand through his blood red hair. "Don't forget today is an important day for us. We have to thin the herds down a bit so the prey don't kill the trees in Elesseas. If that main tree dies..."

The dragon didn't finish but the legend went the world would end. The Pren were very protective over that one tree. The reason being lost to him but it was very significant and that was all that mattered.

"We could also use what we kill to feed ourselves, some of the orphans in nearby towns, sell the pelts and bones to get you some things you need. I don't want you to be needing anything. Let's use this to help you get more weapons and arrows," he said with a soft smile. As a dragon he never needed anything really. He just always tried to take care of Jabari. "And I also set it up so we will get paid for each we kill... a small price but something to add onto what we sell."

He waved his hand to show it was nothing to it. Deimos was good at this. He was good at handling things. "Now are you ready? I smell deer to the east and some boar to the south."

Messages In This Thread
A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by Andromeda - 11-06-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by Andromeda - 11-08-2019, 12:32 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-24-2019, 08:21 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-27-2019, 10:53 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-31-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 01-14-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 03-14-2020, 08:09 AM