Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] A Normal day, A Normal.... Death

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
Jabari could only look up to the man with a quirked brow, his words sticking deep into his mind as he spoke; gods he felt like a spoiled child with all he seemed to offer up for him. He didn’t HAVE to do that really, it wasn’t something he needed in life, but always something anyone could want for themselves. There wasn’t any need in his mind for it, it almost made him feel selfish with how much Dei took care of him. “It’s not the worst thing really, I’ve been doing it forever,” the boy shrugged slightly, “no need to spend so much money on things that we don’t need, especially if you don’t need it as well. I know your better off probably sleeping under the stars anyway.”

“What? You don’t think it’s plenty ok now?” The young man chuckled lightly, “yeah, we can think about it, and see what kind of money we can make in the mean time. Better for us to save up now than later, right? I’m sure we can do some odd jobs between if needed.” 

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
"You forget I do not use coins except for human clothing. I hunt most of my food so you can have more for your needs. Coins are a human thing as far as I'm concerned so if you need or want something then get it," he replied looking around as they walked into town. A few elves shyly moved away from Deimos while others waved to him. A lot wasn't sure how to feel about him even after all this time. At least they trusted him to protect his bonded. That was something they knew he'd do even at their expense.

Deimos nodded towards the healer home telling Jabari to go there. "As for a bath... well I like bathing in dragon form and they dont make baths that big here. Best I just use a lake... Makes more sense for what I am."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
"Ugh yeah I know, I know, it all just seems to useless spending a lot of things we don't need... we hardly spend much of our time around the village anyway," he lulled his head back slightly, giving a wave here and there to other Elves as they passed, "maybe you should use some coin to get a girlfriend, maybe you won't be on my ass all the time." Jabari teased the man beside him, his eyes peering up towards the larger man; only to give a light wiggle of his brows soon after. It was then he snickered lightly as he looked away, both their bodies stopping when they'd gotten closer to the healers home.

The young half-elf rolled his eyes lightly, just before allowing himself to let go of the man. "Oh pfffft, you just don't like bathing with me you know it," he smiled softly to him, "too much cute Pren for your eyes to behold, I know.. i know~" He gave one last little playful laugh and jogged his way to the healer's home, disappearing inside.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"A cute Pren? I didn't see anyone but you there... I mean I don't doubt someone joined you but I figured they'd have ran off after two minutes," Dei said playfully looking thoughtful. "I didn't see them so I guess you chased them off. Let me know if you find them again." He playfully patted him and stopped in front of the healer's home and knocked waiting for an answer.

As he waited he turned to the boy and raised an eyebrow looking amused. "Child you need a date more than I. Maybe then you'd learn to take care of yourself without all my 'nagging'," he paused and then smiled. "Also dragons are not big on dating. We have mates but not big on dating like your species does."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Jabari turned around and gave the dragon an almost pain, offended look; but didn't make any comment as he was busy in the healer's home. As he expected, there wasn't much wrong with it, especially after have cleaned it not so long ago. The healer make a salve for the boy, putting into a small jar for him to take. Put that on there, blah, blah, blah, and all that good shit. Once he was done though, he ran back out and practically jumped on Dei's man; teeth playfully biting the back of his neck.

"That's it Dei, I'm back and ready to fight!" he wrapped his legs around the larger man's waist, "I can totally learn to take care of myself without having to date! Dating means nothing when it comes to taking care of myself."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Dei stiffened a bit when Jabari bit at his neck. Nostrils flared and he growled low and deep as a warning to the lad before catching himself. He didn't want to hurt the boy. That thought alone hurt him, but he was very sensitive of teeth near his neck, especially in human form when he didn't have his scales to protect him. 

"I'm sure you can defend yourself in a fight but I meant in other ways. Like learning to care for people besides yourself and putting another first no matter what," he told the lad softly. His tone was gentle once more with all traces of the growl gone. He also grabbed thr boys legs and secured him to him safely. "So you excited to meet other dragons?"

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Jabari's eyes grew wide for a moment at the growling, he was more than aware enough to know that this was a warning.. even if he was only playing with the larger man. He pulled his face away, though gently he allowed his cheek to rest upon the crook of Dei's shoulder and neck; a soft sigh coming through the boy's nostrils. The half-elf placed a little kiss right where he had playfully bitten the man, even though he had already calmed himself.

"Care for people? I do care for people.. I mean, you count don't you?" his head rose lightly to look into Dei's eyes, his arms soon wrapped around his broad shoulders, "I don't know about excited, nervous? maybe, I haven't met any other dragon besides you, and you haven't eaten me YET. Even though I'm your annoying little son~ But... with you by my side I know I won't have to worry about it."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"Yes I will protect you from the other dragons but they may still kill me too," Deimos replied sighing. "Just because I may be the same species as them, it doesn't mean we will get along. Just as elvens can be evil, dragons can too but our morals are much more gray than that of humanoids. As a child, I struggled learning the morals of the elves because they did not make sense to me. I will admit they mostly still don't but I respect their and your culture."

Deimos walked towards the direction he had heard rumors of other dragons recently. It was towards a lake. His orange eyes were focused and his breathing was even. "If you have questions about this, it's best to ask before we get there..."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
“I know... but you’re big and strong, I’ve never seen anything try to hurt you before with just your size alone. But... you’re also nice, I can’t see how you couldn’t get along with someone,” the young elf sighed softly, his face gently pressed into the larger man’s neck, “he, I bet you were so little when you were a baby, probably weren’t even scary at all either. I’m glad you came to us though, I don’t think life would be the same without you here.” Jabari seemed to snuggle into Dei’s neck now, he even seem to chuff lightly with content doing so.

Did he have any questions? Maybe, then again what kind of questions would he even ask? The young half-elf thought about it for a moment or two, eyes closed during the process. “Can dragons smell each other? To like... sense each others presence if any other are near by?” Jabari lifted his head slightly, “do you get along with other kinds of dragons? Besides westerns?”

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"We smell like most animals but sensing each other would depend on the dragon's magic. I'm sure some can, but I cannot," he replied to the boy. He didn't both to mention that to most dragons he felt off and strange. It was cause of how he hatched. He had been a broken sick dragon. Most thought he felt dead with no spark in him. It was something he didn't like to talk about or think on. He also wasn't sure how much  Jabari kmew about him as a kid.

Shrugging the man made his way to the lake careful not to drop the boy. "I get along fine. I never saw another western besides my mom honesty. Never met my dad or my other family. The dragons I did meet were easterns and wyverns."

"As for me being small? Yeah I was but most people fear dragons for what they will become as hatchling not what they are."