Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] A Normal day, A Normal.... Death

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
Jabari had his face in the man's chest at this point, he wasn't even bothered a little bit with the man's changing form. The large hand on his shoulder brought some comfort, even if he wasn't even sure he needed it himself. He'd come to terms with his morality long ago, but Dei certainly did not. Maybe it was being passed down to so many of his ancestors up to this point; but the thought of losing him was something he didn't want either.

He moved his head up to gaze at him, his own purple eyes meeting the man's orange in return. The boy sighed softly, a small smile forming on his dark lips as Dei spoke to him. "Yeah, yeah," he chuckled gently, "I know you did, I know." Jabari sighed softly, his head once again gently resting upon the man's chest.

"We should probably take care of these now," he sighed softly, "I need to eat and bathe.... I smell too damn bad.."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
"I think you smell fine but then again dragons don't find the smell of dead prey repulsive," he teased the boy and smiled. "Go ahead and bathe and I'll take care of taking them to our seller. He can take care of cleaning them. I'm too tired to be bothered."

Dei motioned for the boy to go before working on changing how the ropes were tied so he could pull them like a horse might with a harness. St least his dragonic strength followed him into human form or they'd be in trouble. 

Very carefully he worked on his knots. He didn't want them to come loose while he was pulling. It also took his mind off the topic they had been talking about. It hurt too much to keep thinking of it.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Jabari shook his head softly as he pulled away, gently patting at the larger male’s chest for but a moment. “Yeah, I’ll do that, if I’m not back by the time you’re done you’ll know where to find me,” he smiled softly to his bonded, just beside waving as he walked away. He would be at his usual bathing spot, nearby the river. Of course he’d stopped off at their home, gathering soap to wash himself, even something to change into as well.

Even if Dei didn’t mind the smell, Jabari always had. Maybe it was his heightened senses, having mixed blood in his body. The elf in him didn’t like it, which is why he bathed; that, and less chance to get sick from being caked in filth and dirt. So in a way, Dei should be more than happy about him bathing; it kept him as healthy as it could. Hell, he could properly clean up that wound on his leg too.

The young man took the bloodied clothing from his body, along with any accessory on his figure as well. The water was chilled, this was the only part he hated about this, but it was the easier way about getting cleaned. After a moment his body got use to the temperature of the water and he started to clean himself; taking even extra care on his wound. 

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Deimos took the game to where he needed to and delievered the product. He got his money for the prey and for completing the hunting quest. Taking the coins he bought Jabari new clothes and a nice set of hunting knives meant for throwing. They were enchanted to come back when uttering a spell inscribed upon them.

Once he was satisfied with his work in tow, the dragon slowly made his way to were Jabari liked to take his baths. He stopped just a bit away and called out. "Hey I got you new clothes and a new toy. Try not to ruin these okay?"

His tone was teasing but he had just remembered that the boy was hurt. Damn it! How had he forgotten?

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Jabari had started on his hair by the time Deimos had shown up, fingers rubbing and squishing the soap around thick, twisted dreads. He needed to be sure that he'd gotten all the way into the middle, not he couldn't easily just brush them out, but he enjoyed the style. It was easy and quick manageable than his more natural hair was. He'd even taken the accessories of his hair out, to hell if he lost those in the fucking river. They'd been given to him by his mother when he was young, a more cherished item than anything.

"Oh, thanks," he called out to the dragon, "new toy? You didn't need to get me anything you know, some clothes would have been just find, but thank you anyway. You can come closer you know, not like you've never seen me naked before." Just after he was done, the young man dunked his head into the water, allowing the soft current to help rinse away the suds from his wet, clean hair.

Jabari felt so much better now that he was no longer covered in dirt, blood, and gods know; he even scrubbed nicely around his wound to keep it from getting infection as well. Though, honestly, Dei would want him to see a healer just to be sure. Probably get some medicine to put over it while it healed.

He climbed out of the water now, hands grabbing a towel he'd left upon a large rock by the banks; and went ahead to try his hair first. "What all we get for everything?" he inquired the older male curiously, "decent coin, right?"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"We got good coin. You know they wont cheat me especially since im bigger and older than anyone in that place. It's not wise to anger a fire breathing dragon when you're a tree hugger," Deimos commented with a chuckle. His orange eyes darted around doing a quick sweep of the area to make sure it was indeed safe.

Then he walked to where his bonded was and handed him the items. "We should see a healer once you're ready to go. I'll bath before we go out. Your health is more important than how an elf feels about my smell," Dei explained as watched the area. His eyed never truly settling on one spot. He didn't want to miss any signs of danger. "Did you enjoy your bath? I'm sure you're much happier now..."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Jabari has eventually gotten his hair dry, at least as dry as it would get before moving into his body: uncaring that Dei was now standing where he was. “Well you’re certainly right about that, I doubt anyone around here would fuck you over,” he chuckled softly, taking the items from the larger man, “I’m glad we got some good coin out of it, better you had done it too cause I’m sure they’d probably try to run me in circles.” 

“Healer? Uuuuugh,” he groaned lightly, just as he was drying her lower half, “are you really all that worried about it? I mean, I just cleaned it and everything. Damn... well I guess I could go if you’ll worry less about, I’m sure they won’t find anything wrong though.” Jabari rolled his eyes with his words, now completely dry from head to toe. It was then he took the fresh, new clothes and put them on with ease. Gods he felt so fresh and clean, like a whole new man.

Now dressed, his grabbed the daggers, giving them a bit of a look over. “Hmmm... yeah of course, I always do,” he smiled softly at the gifts, “water is always cold as hell, but nothing I can do about that though.... also can you stop looking around so much? Focus Dei, were fine I bathe here all the time. Haven’t gotten attacked or raped yet.” The last part was a joke, that was for damn sure. 

“Let’s get going,” we walked passed the man, placing a hand upon his shoulder, “the quicker we are the more uh... fun we can have.” 

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Dei nodded and followed after him. "If you want me to heat the water for you next time, I can or I can get you some fire stones so you can control the temperature of the water," the male dragon offered. He smiled and wrapped and arm around the lad's shoulders.

"And who knows maybe I'll find a key on your immortality that I've been looking into," he said. "Also do you need anything else from here before we go? Besides the healer? I also noticed you didn't seem to comment on you new knives.... did it not please you?"

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
"Huh? You sure about that? I wouldn't mind just bathing in the cold water otherwise, don't want you going out of your way just to make my baths more comfortable," he shook his head softly from side to side, a soft smile crossing his lips as the same time, "I'll think about it, maybe more for the colder months than any, then again... that would take quite a bit of heating to keep my one spot warm enough. Gods it would be nice to have a tub." The young man threw the towel over his shoulder, just before Dei had decided to wrap his arm around them as well. Good thing he'd already gotten his jewelry back on just before then.

Jabari tilted his head up to gaze at his bonded, a brow raised in curiosity just before he gasped softly. "OH! Dei it's nothing like that I promise you. I like them a lot, they're really nice too, probably the best set of knives I have.. thank you~" a reassuring smile came to his face now as his own arm wrapped around the large male's waist, "oh uh.. yeah maybe, we'll just have to go and find out won't we? No though, there isn't anything I can think of right now that I'll need."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"Well we can get you a bath and maybe look at buying a proper home for you one day," the dragon said amused. "Maybe it will make you feel more at ease with a home that has a true bathroom so you don't have to bath in the river like an animal." He tightened his arm protectively and lovingly around his bonded. He cared for him deeply and was willing to go out of his way to make sure the lad was comfortable.

He paused thinking. "I'm glad you like the knives. Next I think we should focus on upgrading your bow.. maybe  something with runes on it to make your arrows stronger or even enchant the arrows for you..." Deimos was all about strength in magic and enchanted weapons. Hell, it helped keep his boy safe.