Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Dust to Dust

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
“If they resist holy light...” Ezio brought a hand to his chin in thought as he watched Lizair begin to examine Giri’s wounds. “Then perhaps what you need is someone well versed in dark magic to draw out that darkness. Fortunately for you I know just the man, though he can be a bit... difficult to track down at the best of times. He should still be in Eden, if my memory serves me. We could—“ He was cut off by the oracle’s exclamation.

It seemed this punishment ran far deeper than he had initially thought.

Fortunately he had a solution for this problem on hand.

He extended a hand in the direction of his son, beckoning him fourth with a curl of a finger. “Altair, come here a moment. I have a job for you.”

Altair had been in the midst of jumping for joy, bounding between weapons while he tested their balance and how they felt in his hands. He was nearly cradling a scimitar when he was summoned, and hastily placed the weapon back on its mount. “Coming Master!” He called, and was at Ezio’s side in a blink.

“What do you need?”

“Her wounds are infected with Jackroth’s energy,” said Ezio matter-of-factly. “I need you to draw out his energy. You’re the only one here with such a close connection to fire.” Altair was about to protest, but a raised hand from his master stopped him cold. “I know you can do this.”

Altair began to chuckle nervously, “Haha, yeah, no pressure or anything. Just suck the god of fire’s energy out of an Oracle with no training in this at all. Cool. Cool. What could possibly go wrong?” A bead of sweat ran down the back of his neck as he looked to Giri and Lizair for... for something.

“Are you two on board with this, or...?” Gods he hoped they weren’t.

Messages In This Thread
Dust to Dust - by King Fury - 06-10-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: Dust to Dust - by Kila - 06-13-2019, 11:53 AM
RE: Dust to Dust - by King Fury - 06-13-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: Dust to Dust - by Kila - 06-11-2020, 08:20 PM
RE: Dust to Dust - by King Fury - 06-12-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: Dust to Dust - by Kila - 06-17-2020, 12:17 PM
RE: Dust to Dust - by King Fury - 06-17-2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Dust to Dust - by Kila - 06-19-2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Dust to Dust - by King Fury - 06-19-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: Dust to Dust - by Kila - 06-19-2020, 08:58 PM
RE: Dust to Dust - by King Fury - 06-30-2020, 02:48 AM