Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

June Of the Month Nominations

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
We're taking nominations for June's Of the Months! We have a few simple rules for nominating someone:

• Please use the form below! Nominations not done in the form will be considered invalid.
    • You can't nominate yourself.
    • It's okay to leave a section blank!
    • You can't win twice in a row for the same category! We want to celebrate all our members <3

The form:
Code:
[b]Who would you like to nominate for Member of the Month? Tell us why!:[/b][/font][/size]

[size=small][font=Arial][b]Who would you like to nominate for Character of the Month? Tell us why!:[/b][/font][/size]

[size=small][font=Arial][b]Who would you like to nominate for Relationship of the Month? Remember, it can be family, friends, rivals, whatever! Tell us why!:[/b][/font][/size]

[size=small][font=Arial][b]Which thread would you like to nominate for Thread of the Month? Tell us why!:[/b]

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
Who would you like to nominate for Member of the Month? Tell us why!: Roma! She did a lot of work for this release and the site literally wouldn't exist without her.

Who would you like to nominate for Character of the Month? Tell us why!: Ezra :heart eyes: He's a good boy and he's cute. What more does a girl need?

Who would you like to nominate for Relationship of the Month? Tell us why!: Vioroll and Riath. Their relationship makes me sad because it's bittersweet as fuck but I still love them....

Which thread would you like to nominate for Thread of the Month? Tell us why!: Making me read, what trickery is this?? This thread is an oldie but a goodie, the Demon Lords thread! It has drama, action, and Vaerath sticks it to Z'laenna by naming Charlie heir. Fell Tidings Bring Ill Omens

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
Who would you like to nominate for Member of the Month? Tell us why!: Roma; she's always spending time and hecking dollars here! Making sure we is all happy and taken care of~

Who would you like to nominate for Character of the Month? Tell us why!: Fallow; He's a sweet, tall, adorable bean, and he puts up with Lijuan's shit for some reason! ACK

Who would you like to nominate for Relationship of the Month? Remember, it can be family, friends, rivals, whatever! Tell us why!: n/a? I literally don't know any of the relationships here, my bad;;;

Which thread would you like to nominate for Thread of the Month? Tell us why!: Shadows of war; what's better than a bunch of angel lords, sitting around, drinking, and talking about how they gonna end the war. https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=5285

Immortal Cyan Offline

Kit

Threads: 11
Find
Who would you like to nominate for Member of the Month? Tell us why!: Roma! She's ultra-helpful and she recently told me how to get this font!

Who would you like to nominate for Character of the Month? Tell us why!: Calista Gavreel! Smol and cute angel!

Who would you like to nominate for Relationship of the Month? Remember, it can be family, friends, rivals, whatever! Tell us why!: I think I'll have to opt out of this one, but it seems like there are more than a few cool ones being roleplayed here!

Which thread would you like to nominate for Thread of the Month? Tell us why!: Shadows of War!

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо