Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Pikku Tries the Codes

Pikku Offline

Kit

Threads: 8
Find

This is an example of text in this slightly modified version of the standard free RPG post. It's a static image and a background from Steven universe. "Bold text should be chat, I think" said Hiro, scratching his chin. I wonder how small or large this text is? I also wonder how spacing the chat would work in code overall? I mean, I think it should be fine as long as it's all in the box. 'Oooh, what about thoughts in italics?' Thought Hiro, thinking it was a really great Idea.

And in addition, it appears 13px is a good size to still be readable but also fit a lot of text. This is really nice. I like it.

Antarsia

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
DUDE this looks really nice! I love the SU background ;o

Pikku Offline

Kit

Find
wEEPS THANK YOU! I just wanted to make the text look fancy for y'all. ouo

Pikku Offline

Kit

Find

This is an example of text in this slightly modified version of the standard free RPG post. It's a static image and a background from Steven universe. "Bold text should be chat, I think" said Bazyli, scratching his chin. I wonder how small or large this text is? I also wonder how spacing the chat would work in code overall? I mean, I think it should be fine as long as it's all in the box. 'Oooh, what about thoughts in italics?' Thought Bazyli, thinking it was a really great Idea.
And in addition, it appears 13px is a good size to still be readable but also fit a lot of text. This is really nice. I like it.

Antarsia

Code:
<link href='http://castlegraphics.atwebpages.com/html/css/antarsia.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><center><div style="background: url('http://i.imgur.com/I8ZsFXa.jpg') no-repeat center top #162c40; width: 540px; padding-top: 650px; text-align: left; border: solid 1px #142a3e; display: block; position: relative;"><div style="display: inline; position: absolute; background: #3e4d5b; width: 450px; height: 350px; top: 270px; left: 25px; border: solid 1px #202830; font-family: Merriweather; font-size: 13px; color: #c68be1; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; line-height: 140%; padding: 0px 20px; text-indent: 10px;" class="text">
<p>This is an example of text in this slightly modified version of the standard free RPG post. It's a static image and a background from Steven universe. <b>"Bold text should be chat, I think"</b> said Bazyli, scratching his chin. I wonder how small or large this text is? I also wonder how spacing the chat would work in code overall? I mean, I think it should be fine as long as it's all in the box. <i>'Oooh, what about thoughts in italics?'</i> Thought Bazyli, thinking it was a really great Idea.
And in addition, it appears 13px is a good size to still be readable but also fit a lot of text. This is really nice. I like it.</p>
</br></div><div style="display: inline; position: absolute; width: 540px; bottom: -1px; font-family: Oldenburg; font-size: 60px; color: #485a6a; text-align: center; line-height: 100%; letter-spacing: 15px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #000, 0px 0px 3px #000, 2px 2px 3px #000;">Antarsia</div></div><div style="text-align: center; font:6pt merritweather; color:#142a3e; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 150%;">html by <a href="http://castlegraphics.deviantart.com/" style="text-decoration:none; color:#142a3e;">castlegraphics</a></div></center>

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо