Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] Until Silence Is Broken

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
"You do realize I could easily have to taken to the dungeons until after the battle for coming here right? You know it's not safe. You shouldn't have come if you have no intentions to take a life little girl," he said looking down at her. He wasn't sure what to do with her. He could just have her taken off, but that would be too easy. He gave a small huff and tried to calm himself before he started growling at her. Now was not that time for that.

He pushed his thick dark hair back and sighed. She was probably just some girl looking for someone to wish them well. "Tell me who you look for. I'll help you find them and then send you home. This is no place for someone soft."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
"If I needed to take a life I can, just not looking to participate in war," she replied back staring back up at him. His eyes were inhumane... If was as if he took the term of a death demon literal. It was almost unnerving to stare back at him, but she tried to stand her ground despite some fear overcoming her. Damn Dia. The things she did for him.

She softened up, almost shocked, that he agreed to help her though. It was a complete turnaround from the feisty male only moments ago who would have had her locked up. "Thank you my Lord. His name is Diaval. He's a demon from another kingdom..." Hopefully she could get in and out without anymore issues. Her Lord was making the hair on her back stand up.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Razor listened to her talk about the other man and blinked. No emotion ever coming over his facial expressions as he looked down at her. There was no sign of recognition or confusion for that matter. It remained blank. He clicked his tongue as he mulled over the answer. "No one by that name is here," he said. "All demons go through me and I know there names. I find it an honor to fight along my brothers on the battlefield, kingdom or not. There is no one here by the name you are requesting."

Again he reached out to her. "Now let's get you out of here," he said as he began to drag her off. "I can't have you this close to men who are about to lay down their life..." A slight pause. "You'll just... what's the word. Distract them and probably cause more causalities that way."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Lia looked back at him with the same blank expression. Dia wasn't there... How could it be? She had sent word for him before and the last message she received was about this and yet the bastard wasn't here why? She risked everything and even dealing with her Lord to him him and now it was for nothing. She blinked at him again completely lost as to how to even respond to him. She let him drag her off not sure what to even say or even if she accepted this. Her friend was supposed to be here and yet this guy was so confident he wasn't yet there were thousands of people. How could he know for sure?

She tugged again at him not liking being pulled away or even a distraction for the others. "I don't accept this. You can't possibly remember everyone's name who is here let alone his." She wasn't leaving so easily. Not until she was sure her friend wasn't here.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"There is a list. They all sign it. We can check that instead of you running around asking for names," he said annoyed a bit with her. He drug her to his tint and let go of her at the door. "Look the list is inside, but I'm telling you that person isn't here. I would know if he is..." He moved aside slightly so she could go into his tint if she wanted to look at the list. He wouldn't stop her. If it would just hurry her away from here, then he'd gladly let her. 

He looked out as some of the men stood and made their way to the frontlines, in the distance he could hear clanging of metal swords on shields. The battle was already beginning. The needed to hurry. He had to get her out of here soon.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Lia looked at the tent and then him warily. She didn't trust going into a man's tent alone, but she had little to no choice at the moment. They were going to be in the middle of a war right? Surely he wouldn't try something, but then again she'd said that before to herself. Either way, she had to at least go look at this list. At least then she could give out for sure if he was lying or not.

Lia moved past him to go inside. She found the list of all the names of the people who were in the war. There were so many... The tried to move through them all and look for the kingdom list for those non-death. It would cut down the time a bit but even still, there were a lot to go through. She sighed and started to mess through the papers even more. She looked frantically for her friend's name and yet.. Nothing. Not one name even close to his. Where the hell was he? She looked once more, but her efforts were futile. "He's not here..." she whispered more so than to tell him. She tried to rearranged the papers to how they were before she arrived. After that, she pulled back up her cowl and hid herself from him. "Thank you for letting me look... I'll take my leave." She hadn't realized how close the war had gotten. Her mind was set only on her friend.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
He followed her out and watched her. "Here come with me," he said grabbing her hand this time and leading her away. The sounds were much louder now. The battle was getting under way quite rigorously. He wanted to stay with them, but the last thing the world needed were royals going at it... Then there were those damn peace keepers. If he got involved they might as well. That was something he couldn't afford at the moment. So for now...

"Come. I'll take you to safety and then we can look for this man you seek. He probably got lost trying to find this place," he said to her trying to comfort her in his own way. At least by helping her, he could take his mind off the fact he was leaving his troops. Gods why couldn't he just fight with them? Why was it so bad for the royals to fight all out? It made him regret being Lord more so than ever. He could fight, but not if he started the war. This was an offensive war for him and the balance always came first. No matter what.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Lia barely even understood what he was saying before he whisked her away. The sound of metal hitting metal, the screams of those falling, all were ringing loud in her ears. She hadn't meant to stay here this long but considering her friend wasn't here that wasn't part of the plan. It was get in and out but now there wasn't a demon to escape with. Correction, she was leaving with the wrong one.

Still, Lia fled with him letting him guide her as he took her away. She'd have to send out for him again, but she hadn't an idea where he could even be. It wasn't like him to get lost so where was he? Lia kept up with him as the clashing started to drown out behind them. Soon they'd be safe.. but she expected him to leave rather than stay. It wasn't like she needed him. The girl could take care of herself.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Razor looked back and saw a bright flash as light magic clashed and then darkness followed. The fighting was getting heated. They need to get away faster. "You never should have come here. It doesn't matter if you were looking for someone. You'll just get yourself killed," 

"You don't look like you would survive there... not in the war I fight. We'll find your friend but I've never heard of him" Razor admitted. He had never heard of that name anywhere. Was he even a solider?

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Lia didn't even bother looking back. She could hear the screams, the clashes, and even some of the light blaring forward. Looks like she was too late to find him before this. The Lord didn't know where he was, so maybe he wasn't here but now she was racing how out here with the Lord with her. This wasn't what she needed. Besides, he was supposed to be with the war wasn't he?

"Then go back to your war," she replied. He didn't want to be with her anymore than she with him. He was here for a war and she wanted her friend. She could escape a lot quicker without him and hopefully get out with little damage. "I can get out of here fine. So go back where you want to be." She didn't really give him much time to reply before running off to get out of the fray.