Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] Until Silence Is Broken

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
Razor watched as they left one by one and he shook his head. They were both going to be such a handful for him. And he was excited for that. He wanted to see how far they could push him and his boundaries. He smiled as he got up from the table and went back to his room. He looked at his bed. His mind wondered how he should wait for her- on the bed, leaning against a wall, on a chair.... He shook his head. What the ... what was wrong with him? What kind of magic did she put on him? He hadn't ever been so concerned with what another thought of him waiting on them before. 

Sighing, he looked at his clothing. Was this even okay? Damn it. Why was he so bad at this? He ran his fingers through his hair and pulled them back. His fingers were shaking slightly. Was that excitement? Being anxious? Or fear? He knew it wasn't the latter. He wasn't scared at all. He was looking forwards to her coming to him in the dead of the night like a mistress of darkness. It sent a shiver up his spine. She was his. His Lady of Death. 

"What do I do," he said looking at his room. He had no idea... This was harder then he thought. He finally walked over to his bed and laid on it and just watched the door. He had no idea how long she'd be. It might be a while yet...

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
Lia had been resting casually on Vion's bed, the child curled up with his fox friend next to him. The two had passed out in almost no time, having listened to some of Lia's stories. She was good and only told him some of the outside world with promise to share a story or two about his father later on. She watched with fondness as the two of them slept, all too precious and sweet. The girl ruffled the boy's hair a little and gave him a small kiss on his forehead before slowly climbing out of bed. She made her way out of the room, closing the doors behind her to let the youngest demon sleep. As Lia stood there, her back fell on the door as she she looked up to the ceiling. She had made it through a dinner and even spending time with the youngster. At least he seemed to like her, but that was one day. They still had a lot of building to do before they could even consider telling him that she would be his new mother.

It reminded her that she had a very feisty Lord waiting on her. The very thought of it brought color to Lia's cheeks. Oh what should she do? Should she go to him right now, or get changed? Was she wearing something good enough for him? Lia looked to her clothes. They wouldn't bad, but she could do better. What time was it even? Did she have time to change? No, let him wait. She was the one who was in charge, or at least she believed so. Lia left the young heir's room to make her way down the tunnels back towards her room. She glanced around it, trying to figure out what she wanted to do.

One thing at a time. That's all she had to do. Slowly, the girl went to go through her clothes to look for something she could wear. Most were rather formal considering he had changed her wardrobe to be as such. Others were more laidback for lounging around the house, but oh... What as this? Off to the side were a collection of more scandalous attire, courtesy of her personal servant. A small note was attached to it reading, "For when you need to spice things up. xx" The note brought instant color to her cheeks as she started to look through the clothing, or fabric at this point. A few matching undergarments, a few nighties, stockings, and more. Oh, could she even do this to him?

Lia picked up one of the sets and some of the laced up stockings and quickly went to go change. Her clothes were soon replaced with a skimpy outfit of black with red accents, a few blood red jewels along the laced patterning that accented her chest, some matching on the top of her underwear. The stockings were black as well, going up to her mid-thigh with suspender-like straps attached to her underwear. Oh what was she doing? No, she could do it. With her cheeks filled with color, Lia grabbed her robe to cover herself up. She tried to collect herself before going to visit the Lord, trying to make sure she was ready to do this. True, they had already slept together but this was different. This was... more sexual in some ways. After what felt like forever, the girl finally emerged from her room. She walked along the tunnels until she stood face to face with his door. With a deep breath, the girl knocked on the door before walking in, making sure to close the door behind her.

"Miss me?" she purred as she looked to the Lord. Resting on the bed, awww how cute. He seemed so peaceful there. She made her way over to him and climbed into bed, curling up into hide side happily. She'd play innocent... Until he pulled back her robe.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
He opened an eye. The Lord had closed them in his waiting for her. He had been so enticed by his own desires, and thoughts that her calling to him was almost like a saint calling to someone pulling them from darkness. He felt his heart flutter as they opened. And there she was. His lady. He had been waiting on her for so long, it hurt almost to see her. He welcomed her beside him as he wrapped and arm around her and kissed her neck softly.

"Oh how I have missed you," he mumbled against her skin. He was so happy to see her and to enjoy the moment with her. He pulled her close to him just breathing in her scent. It was so comforting to him. It smelled so... It was hard to describe. The only thing he could think to do was pull her tighter against him and to keep her safe and warm. 

Kissing her neck again he sighed. "I missed you a lot..." His body was already reacting to her. Soon she'd be his forever. That thought drove him nuts.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Her purrs only grew louder as she felt his kisses run along her neck. My, how the time only made him more loving than cool him off. She let him pull her closer into his body, not protesting to the extra snuggling they had for the moment. It was nice to be back in his arms and shown the attention she was neglected earlier in the evening.

"Good... I missed you too," she replied as she moved her head so she could stare into his eyes. Her eyes were warm, full of love for him. Her fingers traced idle circles around his chest, letting this moment drag out all that much more. She was in no rush. They had all night, but it was the mornings when he felt that were more of the issue. Hopefully he'd stay in with her this time. "Tell me my love, what have you been doing while I was away?"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
He stopped and looked at her like 'really?'. Did she really want to know what he was doing while she was away? "I was sitting here and waiting for you very patiently," he told her as he stroked her cheek. "I have been just waiting as patiently as I possibly could for you." He kissed the top of her forehead.

"What did you think I was doing," the Lord asked her. It was amusing to think she was fantasizing potentially about what he was doing while in reality he was just fidgety. He would never admit he was that concerned with how he looked to her. He didn't want her to know she was that worried. Razor sighed softly, his breathe traveling across his skin.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Lia smiled at him ever so lovingly, amused that he seemed to have been a good boy while she was away. He only waited for her, how cute. He could have been doing anything else, but he stayed and waited for her to return to him. It was simply adorable.

"Oh I don't know, maybe thinking about me," she mused as she let her hand trail down his chest a bit, only to trace the outlines of his abs a bit more. "I mean you were waiting for me... You had all this time to think by yourself, just about anything.. Maybe like what we were doing before dinner? How you had me pinned under you in bed?" Each word rolled off the tip of her tongue as she slowly traced the valleys of his abs; each time dipping a bit lower on his body.

A smile appeared on her lips as she looked to where she was idly playing on his body, watching as her fingers traced along each edge. "You were cute at dinner... Not knowing how to respond to us wrestling. I mean, was I wrong? You had me pinned so helplessly..." She purred a bit but her voice rose a few notes, almost as if she were begging at him with each passing word. She let her fingertips trail further down his body until she reached the waistband of his pants, letting her pause there for a moment. "I guess you would have won..." She started again, only this time her hand fell to the bulge that rested just a bit further down; each finger gently curling around to form to his shape. A smirk payed at his lips as she gave him a slow, gentle rub, feeling the length of what she could from on top of the clothe.

"...for now. Tell me love, what were you thinking about while I was away?"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
He smiled as he thought. "You... What you wanted, and how to present myself to you. Trying to make sure you are just as happy as I am in this deal and just ...of you. I wasn't thinking past that," he said as his fingers gently traced down her side. Brushing against her clothing softly letting them feel like feathers to her. He gently brushed his lips against her skin letting them trace her features, before pulling back.

"I was thinking of this," he mumbled as he kissed her softly. His lips starting soft before becoming more intense as they parted slightly, taking in her scent and the taste of her. "Lia... I was thinking of you and how much I need you. I don't want you... I need  you."

Fingers moved as they slowly begin to pull her outfit up wanting to feel skin.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Lia let him move across her skin, letting his lips meet hers, his fingers trailing along her as if to make her reel in pleasure more for him. Oh how she wanted, no, craved this so badly. He was being good, but soon enough his senses were kicking in. She could feel his desire as his gentle touches soon turned more aggressive. It wasn't like she was complaining. No, this was only just the beginning.

"Show me how much you need me," she purred back at him as she pulled at the strap of clothe that bound her robe together. The sides fell away to reveal her scandalous attire meant only for his eyes. "...Because I need you too."

- x-

Days had come and gone, some more eventful than others. Still, today the palace was void of its monarch who had gone off to attend a meeting with other lords. All that had remained were was the usual guest, the small heir with his fox friend, and the plentiful servants who kept the palace in running order. Tucked away in the child's bedroom laid the girl on the boy's bed with the demon curled up in her arms as she held out of book in front of them. The fox was not too far from the boy having opted to sleep at the end of the bed instead of crowding into the woman's arms. There the two cuddled together as Lia read one of the stories she had first read when she arrived in this place all those months ago.

The boy listened as sleep-filled eyes as he rested his head on the girl's stomach, eyes starting to droop. Over the past few days the two had gotten into a routine. While the boy's father had been gone, the girl would spend part of her day playing with the small lad, spend her meals with him, and end the night with either a book or a story from her travels. On occasion, she would give him a small piece of information about his father; never anything bad. No, she wouldn't repeat the fowl words she had heard about him to his young son. Maybe a few of the 'nicer' negative comments, but never the ones that were told to scare children straight.

As the child fell asleep, the girl gave a small smile; noticing that her audience no longer was paying attention. Her hand rested lightly on Vion's head as she played with his black hair ever so lightly, teasing at the strands. The sight had brought a smile to her face as she leaned down to give the boy a kiss on the forehead before moving ever so slowly to remove her companion from using her as a pillow. The boy tried to cling to the girl in his sleep, but Lia had soon won as she placed the sleeping boy on his pillows and managed to escape the bed without having to stay. The fox had awoken a bit to watch as she made her leave, but he gave no protest. Instead, the fox went back to sleep as the girl slipped out of the room and went back to her chambers to get ready for bed.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
The meeting was annoying to say the least. He was so happy to see the entrance to his home appear before him and he walked into the tunnels. He felt the target leave his back as his son disappeared to go feed. He was pleased. The familiar sounds of his home surrounded him. He wasn't even sure how to tell his informants of what happened. So much had! The Oracle?! How did he even process this? He wanted to talk to it- her but it- she had been possessed. He knew that was a lost cause and for a while she'd be in a coma. All Oracles never faired well with that ordeal of the god using their vessel for it's true purpose. 

He stopped at a crossroad. Where did he want to go? Instinctively build on years, he wanted to see his son. The one he had been raising mostly alone besides servant help. But another part of him wanted to go else where. Deeper into the halls to find Lia. He sighed. Where did he need to go? He knew where he wanted to... Or at least he thought he did.

Moving down one tunnel, he used his wards to navigate. It helped him find where he wanted to go. It told him most things. He smiled softly as he made his way down a tunnel and then turned down another, went through an arch way and then there he was. Just outside of where he wanted to be. He breathed in softly taking in the scent coming from the room. His amber eyes blinked and he stepped in. 

"Lia?" A small pause and a smile. "I'm home."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Curled up perfectly content in bed was the demoness. She had bathed and changed, ready to retire for the night. The girl sat in bed with legs crossed having not gotten in too long ago after a nice, warm bath; her hair still damp to the touch. In her lap was an unmistakeable item that tended to always accompany her to bed; a worn, leather-bound book taken from the library. Lia had gone only a few days ago to read up a bit more on the other kingdoms, figuring that she would need to know more about them if she were to be at Razor's side more permanently.

But as the male drew closer, Lia tilted her head up to see her fiancé standing with a smile. For a moment, Lia simply stared as if trying to understand what was happening. He had been gone for some time, the last thing she expected was to see him standing in her room once more, right before bed. Instantly, a huge smile swept on her face as pure happiness filled her small body. "Razor!" she exclaimed as she set the book down next to her and jumped out of bed. Wishing moments, the girl had ran over to her love and wrapped her arms around his waist, head nuzzling into his chest. She wore a large shirt with no pants, one that was noticeably big on her and meant more for a man twice or thrice her size; one that would have fit the man now in her arm's perfectly...

Her head tilted up until her neck was resting on his chest so she could stare up at him. Her smile never faded as she looked at him with pure love. "I wasn't expecting you home this late..." She gave him a small nuzzle once more, followed by a kiss on his chest before looking back up at him endearingly. "I missed you."