Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] Until Silence Is Broken

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
The cave seemed to go on for a while, lit occasionally by a lantern that was placed into a hole in the wall lit by a dim blue will-o-wisps. Eventually the cave bottom out and opened into a massive room that was guarded by two statues. One of the corrupt demon and angel god and the other the first Lord of death seemingly to go hand and hand. The statue of the other god was more off to the side of the room, not a major display to be seen in the way it was set. The door to the room was a shimmer silk curtain that seemed to move like fog in the light as the guide pushed it to the side allowing her in. 

Large white roots came down on side of the room. They were bone in color and at the very back center of the room was a bone-white chair. It was impressive to look at. It had red etchings and there he sat. He smiled upon seeing the girl. "So you made it after all," he said as he stood. His crown tilted on his head almost as if mocking the sheer idea of a kingdom. He was the leader, but he felt more at home else where. "Glad you...could join me after all."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
The girl looked around the room for a few moments before her eyes fixated on the one male she knew vaguely in this pit. Had he questioned if she would show up? Granted he didn't really give her a choice, but still she did plan on coming. It was a good deal after all, but she was still wary. What could he possibly want beyond just information? Surely there was something more...

Lia glanced at his crown. He really had to wear it? "Glad you could have me," she replied wit a slight dip of her head to him in acknowledgement to his status. They both knew he was their leader, but the crown seemed so funny on top of him. While it suited him, it didn't in other ways. "Did you have your doubts?" She focused back on him, giving a small smile.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"Of course I did," he smirked. "How many people would so willingly come here and let themselves be led into a tunnel not knowing where the end was or if there was a snake at the end?" He opened his arms to show the room around, showing it off to her. He hoped she liked it at the very least. He looked over at the help and he took Lia's bag from her realizing his mistake at the look from his master.

Razor held a hand out to her to offer Lia a choice to taking it. "I'll take you to your quarters. And honestly you're braver then most.. They'd have come with a weapon fearing I was taking their heads."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Her smile widen as he pointed out the obvious to her. He had a point. "I guess I was just foolish enough to come," she replied as she looked to the help who was taking her bag and the look of fear on his face for making a mistake. This guy was that fearful? She heard stories but so far he'd always been nice to her... Within reason. There was just so much she didn't know about him. She really was foolish.

Lia took back her bag as she thanked the man before turning to meet Razor. Her eyebrow arched a bit as she let his words sink in, and then she laughed. "Who said I wasn't packing?" She grinned at him happily. Was she kidding or was she not?

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"Cause, you'd know better to even try that with me," he said calmly letting his hand fall seeing she did not grab it. He shrugged and walked down a hallway, that was just behind the chair itself. The chair hid the tunnel from sight that entered the cave from the entrance outside. He followed the tunnel and took a left turn at an off branching tunnel before coming to a stop at a silky doorway that was hidden by the same fabric.

The room was furnished with the highest quality money could buy. The wood, the bed, and even had magical stones to make every day live easy. It held light stones that could be controlled by a mage user's wish and it held the aroma of incense from sticks burning on the dresser in a jar. The room had been waiting on her. "This is yours."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Lia followed quietly after him trying to understand what this place was. She stayed close to his heels; just behind him but not quite next to him. Once they reach her room, she gasped. It was so beautiful.. . Far beyond anything she could ever imagine. She'd never seen even an eighth of the lavish decorations in this room, let alone the way there. It left her speechless.

After a few moments, she took a step closer now standing next to him. She couldn't believe it. "...You sure? This is...quite nice...." She asked at a soft murmur. She expected.. Well she didn't know but most times it was just a simple bed, maybe a cot. Nothing like... this.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"I mean the only other rooms we have are the royal rooms...and well," he gave her a look to show her those were out of the question. This wasn't even the finest room they had. He wasn't so sure why she was so speechless by it. He could tell she had never been in front of royalty. He tapped one of the light stones and the lights in the room dimmed to a soft glow making it more comfortable for night time sleep should she want to rest soon.

He gave a soft smile. "You know... This isn't that big of a room. Just remember your side of the deal and you can keep staying in here okay?" The smile held meaning behind it, but he didn't elaborate as he nodded his head to her and stepped back.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
She didn't even question the royalty part. She was the furthest thing from it. She was just glad for the room she had now and wasn't going to jeopardize that. The entire room was so fascinating and while she had seen some of these things before, she still couldn't believe how this room was.

"It's more than I could imagine for," she purred as she put her things down next to the bed. She was afraid to touch anything considering how nice it all was especially with him here. Lia looked back to him with a warm smile. She was so grateful for it all. "Alright... Is there anything you want to ask me then now?" She could entertain some of his questioning about her friend and herself for now. So long as he kept it tame for now. She didn't want to get personal before she even spent a night.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"No for now you sleep. it is night time and I do like to get up early so sweet dreams," he said with a smirk. He turned and walked towards the door and pulled the curtain back ready to leave her to it. "Also a word for the wise. Breakfast is at the first light and no later."

Then he walked off pondering what he wanted to know. He wasn't even sure we're to being with this. All his friends were political in relations or even just because they wanted to brown nose him. he wasn't really sure what a  real friend was...

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
"Good night then. We'll talk tomorrow," she replied unsure why he even said sweet dreams. It was an odd thought of him saying that considering how he acted. It just didn't seem to suit him. He was gone before she realized but... how the hell did they tell what time of day it was? She shrugged off the idea considering she'd gone longer without food.

~

Lia awoke later the next day. She had no idea what time of day it was down here. Was it day or night? There was no concept of time here or at least to her knowledge. She didn't grow up here or even been hear to know about this place. She did her stretches and yawned before getting out of bed. She cleaned herself up and got dressed. Was he coming to get her or no? She has no idea where to go or any part of this place.