Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] Until Silence Is Broken

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
He sighed. "Okay lets go," he said as he got up and stretched. "To see Vion we shall go." He stretched out his limbs as he stood. He felt like he was as stiff as possible and had no idea what to think about the whole affair of his joins. It felt like mush, but at least a certain part of him had finally relaxed. He blinked.

"Alright.... Did you want something new to wear or are you okay as is? Im not changing myself."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
Lia reluctantly followed his lead by rolling out of the bed. She landed with a light tump almost inaudible as she reached her arms over her head to stretch out her body. At least she wasn't as sore as she could have been had they continued with their original plans, but for now, that was a blessing. Only problem was they both smelled of each other and the boy would surely pick up on that. Was that okay? Would it cause an issue?

"I'm alright if you are... but don't you want a shirt?" She gave a faint chuckle, letting her eyes wander over his sculpted out abs; the ones that now belonged to her. "You make it hard to behave when you look like that." She gave a teasing smile, looking up to him with pure love in her eyes. "Come on lazy bones. Don't want to miss dinner now do we?"

-x-

Down the tunnels came the little demon with his furry critter trailing at his heels. Dad had said that they would be eating with their guest. He'd remembered a little bit about her, but nothing too much. They met to go to the shrine and then that room, but he had not seen her since. Only traces of the guest's scent in the halls leading to his dad's room, his father's towards where the woman was in the castle, and sometimes on him. It was there earlier. Would they come together or not? Vion wasn't used to sharing his father's affection or even having his father acknowledge another being beyond the standard customs. Guests were far and few between but one like this... who lived with them? It was enough to rouse suspicion in the young demon.

Quietly he went down the halls, letting his thoughts wander as he made his way to the dining hall.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Razor smiled and grabbed her hand before leading her down the hallway. He took her through the twist and turns and straight paths that lead to the dining hall. There he saw his son. "Vion as you know this is Lia. She will be living with us now and I expect you to treat her with the uttermost respect," Razor said as he pulled Lia into the room. It wasn't time yet to let the boy know they were getting married. He wanted Lia to spend time with him first.

*Lia can you spend tomorrow with the boy while I work? Get to know him... Bond with him... See if he takes to you. We want to break the news of the wedding slowly to him. I want you to have an actual bond with my son.*

Without any indication he spoke to his future wife, he sat at the head of the table as a servant poured him a glass of blood wine to drink. "To us...To the kingdom." With the toast, he drank.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Vion stared at the girl, unsure what to say much to her. Lia did the same, only she gave a faint smile to show she meant no harm. As per usual, the fox gave small growls and became defensive of the boy in the company of strangers. While Razor he had seen earlier, he still wasn't familiar with him and Lia was a completely new face and scent. 

Lia gave little indication that she heard the lord's message, other than a small nod to him. It was too soon to tell him about them, hell, the kid didn't even know they were dating much less getting married. They only met one other time, so to tell a small boy that this strange woman in front of him would be his new mother would be insane. "Hi Vion," Lia said with a larger smile. She dared not get too close in fear of startling either the child or the fox.

Vion gave a small reply back before taking his place next to his father; Lia taking the spot opposite. Dagon followed after Vion closely, only to be met with a bowl that was placed with the kit's food for the evening. A servant poured each of the new arrivals a glass of just blood, no alcohol for the woman nor child, as they raised their glasses to toast with their lord.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Razor after seeing they had all toasted began to eat. He cut his meet with his left hand, while his right held his fork. His cuts were smooth, quick, the blade sharp. "So how was everything today," he asked amused at the table.  "Anything fun happy either of you want to share with the class?" He thought it'd be fun to tease them. What all could Lia tell Vion without telling him the truth.

Oh the games.

"Vion Lia will put you to bed tonight. She lived in the outside world and can tell you many interesting things about it that you won't be able to find in a book," the father said as he put a piece of meat into his mouth amused. "I'm sure she has many exciting stories of adventure and her take on the other kingdoms that from a political stand point are hidden from me to save face."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Vion and Lia looked to each other, each not knowing what to say or who would speak first. Lia glanced over to Razor, trying to read his expression but to little avail. He seemed to be having fun poking at her considering the deeds they were about to commit before dinner so rudely interrupted them. Lia was the one to break the silence as she slowly sliced into the meat the servants had so carefully given her. “Well, Vion may be interested to know how his father decided that he wanted to wrestle with me,” she commented with a click of her tongue, knife slicing through with ease. She set it down as she took her fork and periced the barely cooked meat, only to bring it up partway to her mouth. “I bet you can see clearly who would have won that fight Vion, but don’t let my small size fool you. I think i could have taken him on if we actually did get around to it.” Oh how he would like that one. Lia brought the piece of meat up to her lips and gently took a bite, letting the last of her words fill the air.

Vion was quick to comment, left wide-eyed in awe. “What?? Daddyyyyy! You’d kill her! That’s no fair!!” So innocent and pure, the child only saw Lia’s small stature compared to his father. If they had intended to wrestle, there was no doubt who’d win. Question was, why would dad choose someone he could beat without lifting a finger?

But still, the kid listened to the elders, eating his meal in peace as he looked to make sure Dagon was taken care of. He didn’t know what to think of Lia putting him to bed. She didn’t even know herself considering she barely even met the child. Never had she been in his room or really got to spend much time other than this. She could see he was trying, but it was a lot so quickly. Maybe it was the new engagement that got him all riled up, or their “wrestling” earlier.

At the prospect of stories and adventures from outside the castle, the bot perked up. His eyes grew as he looked to Lia in wonder, amazed that the possibilities and stories she could provide. “What?? Really?? Have you heard that they say about daddy?”

Lia only chuckled in response, giving the small demon a smile. “Why yes, yes I have though I’ll tell you all you want to know at bedtime.” She gave her new mate a small smirk as she took another bite of her meal. Vion, too giddy at his new storyteller, replied with a happy okay and went back to eating quickly so he could listen to Lia’s stories soon enough.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Razor almost choked on his food and had to force down a rather large piece of meat. Oh my gods... What is she doing? He sat there horrified at what he was hearing. He was glad his son had no idea what any of it meant. He knew eventually he'd understand, but now his innocence was the only saving grace Razor had. He wasn't entirely sure what the child would say or tell other people about this though. 

"Yes at bedtime.. that is the time for stories and fantasies," he said. His voice kinda ragged as he tried to recovered from his coughing. He felt his throat. It felt so raw and his eyes were slightly watery. He couldn't believe she had done that. Why had she...? He could feel his blood rising to his cheeks as he tried to fight back the feeling of embarrassment. His amber eyes just slightly wide and his hair still a bit ruffled from earlier.  "I am kind of interesting to know how many of those stories Lia thinks are true now that she has had the pleasure of my company for a while. Do they say I'm as bad as you think?"

He tried to play back, but his cheeks were still slightly red. He wasn't use to these feelings nor these emotions. He hadn't cared for anyone like her in so long. He could feel his heart ache.. He really wanted earlier to happen, but he had to wait. He had to be good. He had promised his son a nice dinner with Lia. He had to wait. He had to be a good boy-

But that was hard... It was also so much more fun to be a bad boy.

A smile and then he ate another piece of meat. "And Lia, don't forget I need to have a talk with you once you're done talking to Vion tonight."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Ahh she had gotten to him. Oh the perfection in his reaction was almost too much for the vixen to contain. She chose her words carefully, knowing fully well the child wouldn't understand this right now but in a few years time. It was only nature right? Lia just gave a simple smile, giving no indication that she was throughly enjoying his small breakdown over what she had said. It was only her eyes that gave away the sheer pleasure she had received from watching him have to squirm to recover. It was an oddly satisfying endeavor considering his rank.

Vion meanwhile had only watched with concern, unsure what had happened. His eyes grew large, hoping dad was okay. He'd never seen him act so funny in his entire life. Nothing good him off guard, but what did the girl say to make him choke on his own food? "Daddy... You gotta be careful when eating. You're eating like Dagon does sometimes."

Lia simply gave a laugh before eating a bit more of her dinner. My how it was entertaining to have these two together. One so innocent and the other trying to hide what he was doing right before they came to dinner. She had a bad boy attempting to be good in front of his son and slowly failing miserably. With a sip of her drink, she took the moment to craft another reply for him, wondering how else she could push his buttons. "Many still hold true, others false, but hmm, wouldn't you love to know my Lord? Which ones I believe still hold truth, and if they're good or bad." She simply kept eating until most of her food was gone. The last of which she had to finish was her drink, which the female slowly sipped at while she enjoyed everyone's company.

"Yes my Lord, I haven't forgotten. Where should I come meet you?" She looked to him with mischief playing in her eyes. Oh how she wanted to mess with him a little longer, but they had to be good. My, how hard it was to be good.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"Just come find me," he said teasingly. That was half the fun. Making her search for him. She had nothing better to do as far as he knew. After all he was the event of the evening. She was cute when she thought she was winning. He'd make sure to just punish her later. That seemed like the best course of action for him. He smiled as he finished eating. "Yes... I should eat more slowly and savor my meals it would help with keep it down and enjoying it for sure," he replied as he wiped his mouth.

His amber eyes flickering to his son. "So was the food to your liking? I hope it was... I tried to make sure it was your favorite just for you, my dear boy," he said amused. "But sadly we need to retire soon. Vion has a big day of training ahead for him and he needs to get ready especially if he wants a story too."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Lia simply rolled her eyes, figuring he'd make a remark like that. Of she'd come find him in due time, or maybe he'd have to come find her. Which one of them was feeling hotter for the other at the moment? It was almost hard to tell.

Vion gave a huge smile in response to his father. "Yes!! Everything was great," he exclaimed happily, so much so that Dagon got spooked. Just as soon as his happiness had come did the boy soon whine in protest that it was bedtime. He didn't want to train, but he knew he had to. Oh well, at least he'd get a story soon. "Fineeeeeeeee. Lia! Lia! Come with me!!" Vion quickly hopped out of his chair, only to zip around the table to Lia. He grabbed her hand excitedly and tugged on her, wanting her to follow him to his room so she could start telling him a story.

Lia smiled at the young boy and patted him on top of his head with her free hand. "Go get ready for bed and I'll be there in a few minutes, okay?"

Vion pouted for a moment but gave a big grin to her soon enough. "Okayyy, but don't be late! Come on Dagon, let's go!!" With barely a moment to spare, the boy rushed out of the room with the fox at his heels. In no time the kid was gone, leaving the two adults alone in the room.

Lia made sure that Vion was out of earshot before she looked to the Lord, with a huge grin on her face. "Well my dear Lord, I think that went well. I better go follow your son before he tries to come find me," she commented. Lia pushed out her chair and got up from her seat to start to follow the small demon. As she walked by Razor, she let her hand plenty glide against the male from his shoulder and across to the other, taking her time as she passed him. "I'll see you soon dear." She gave a small smirk before leaving him to himself to go find the boy.