Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

When Two Worlds Collide

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
This woman didn't fail to cease him in the slightest. "I'm good on the whole, 'how you were made bit,'" He replied with a small smile. For a creature who barely even spoke, much less showed emotion, she was able to get a lot more out of him in such a small amount of time compared to others. When was the last time he even smiled like this before? 1? 2 decades ago? Whatever the case may be, he was having fun.

The male shifted his position a bit, moving to a different spot on the tree to lean against where the bark wasn't as sharp into his back. His arms shifted a bit on his chest, looking for a better position to be comfortable in. "I meant more along the lines of, what is it like? Having parents that is." He never had any like she did. What was it like to always have two other beings to raise you from a whelp into the hunter they were today? To even be considered different amounts their kind for having such things as parents. True, she wasn't the only one but it was rare to come across.

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
Celestine watched him for the moment, her eyes never leaving his figure as he shifted himself into a better position; it was then she practically bent herself in half, forward of course. She was going to go about what she had been before, ridding herself of quite a bit of clothing to cool off. In her mind it didn't matter this there was someone else here, especially a male at that. Surely it wasn't his first time seeing a woman, right? Even if she wasn't going to be naked by the end of it. No, she was just working on loosening her boots enough to take off; work enough for a woman with one hand to be using.

"Hmm, I suppose you wouldn't know that, right?" her eyes slowly raised up to gaze into his own, her own face kept straight for a time being, "it's like... having a pair of people who love and support you, even if you mess up." Her mind wondered a little bit at this point, at the one time in life she had really messed up; leaving her with a missing arm on her left side. Celestine sighed inwardly to herself, and as she started to peel out of her boots she took the thigh highs off as well. All done with the skill of not being able to flip him off while doing so.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Wrath watched the woman with such curiosity. He never knew what her next move may be or what would come out of her mouth next. Each moment that passed, brought a fun array of antics to what would have been a dreadfully boring day had he not ran into her. The second she started to moved closer to him, his muscles tensed on instinct should he be attacked. The impulse soon faded as Celestine bent toward to work on taking of her boots?

"Wouldn't have the slightest clue," he responded as a stray eyebrow found itself hoisted higher than the other as he watched her try to attempt what would normally be an easy task. How could she do this with only one arm? Wrath almost opened his mouth to offer to help but bit his tongue back in the second he thought to do so. Tarsians were prideful to begin with and with how their conversation had been going, it definitely would have solicited some well warranted crude gestures or words.

"Love and support huh?" The idea was a foreign concept to him. If it had not been so obvious, it wasn't like he had many friends to begin with and he already answered about his lack of parents. "You're pretty lucky to have them then. Most of us 'parentless' rely on our clans, if ever, should we need something. Not sure love and support fall in that category, but maybe support with a kill..." It was all he really knew. Kill and hunt. Who needed friends anyways?

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
It was a simple task for her, she'd been without an arm for quite a while in her life; even if she was very young compared to the man before her. Such a thing took an amount of skill, hell, so did getting dressed all together. Yet, with her pride as a Tarsian, she didn't ask for help, let alone feel she really needed it either. Surely he knew better of the sort to ask any of their own kind if they needed help. Hell, if she needed it, she would possibly just ask for it anyway. "Didn't think you would have a clue," she spoke as matter of fact, a rise in her shoulders as she finished taking off her bother boot.

Celestine let out a soft sigh when they were finally off, gods how she hated days like this; sweltering with heat. She could be glad it wasn't humid, that would have made things much worse. It was then she shed everything else on her legs as well, leaving them bare to the air around her. "I am," she said with a light shrug, pondering if going down to her undergarments would be wise right now, "though I can't say I DON'T reply on the clan as well, they are all just as supportive, even if their origins are different than my own."

"Maybe you should invest in a friend or two, maybe it'll do you some good," her eyes glanced over to him, meeting his own for a moment, "I mean, unless you're far too good for that, sir?" The girl gave a teasing grin before she turned away, hand finding it's way towards her side. The last of her clothing was the corset like body piece, the outer shell having been discarded already; it clasped along the front to make it all look like one piece of clothing.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Wrath watched as the woman continued on with her clothes. No, she didn't stop at her boots, but continued to strip clothing back as she held the conversation as if nothing were different. It meant nothing to the male, but from the customs he had seen, most women preferred to keep themselves fully clothed in the presence of the opposite sex unless they were of the more promiscuous variety. If it was for her comfort, then so let her be.

His mind switched to the mention of a friend. Was she just toying with him or did she actually mean what she said? The male gave a wary raised eyebrow, unsure of what to make of the comment. In the moment right as she turned, he noticed... was it a smile? The tarsian gave a smile of his own with her back now facing him. "Is that so? I wouldn't suppose you'd be interested in being a 'friend' would you? Unless, you're far too good for that." His smile widened, waiting for what she would say next.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
With a few snaps here, she had finally released the last bit of clothing keeping herself covered from the man; though it wasn't as if she was going to be standing there naked before him. No, she's still have a bra and underwear on of course, not that she cared either way. It was a body, as was his, so if he decided on the same there would not be much care in the world between either. With a soft sigh of relief, she placed her discarded clothing upon the branch of a shorter tree, keeping them from getting dirty if laid upon the ground.

"Hmmm? Oh please," she scoffed softly, "if I was far too good for that.. I wouldn't have a friend already. Damn fool, I swear he lays with just about anyone with two legs." Just thinking about him made her head shake lightly, gods it was a miracle he hadn't caught a damn thing yet; the idiot. Yet, for some reason, she loved that moron like the older brother she never wanted.

"So.. to answer your question, sir," Celestine rolled her eyes dramatically, giving a heavy sigh, "I can take up the roll of a friend."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
The male just watched with disinterest as she unlatched the last of her outerwear. If anything, he was more interested as to why she hung it on the tree. It wasn't as if anything could get to it on the ground that would cause sever damage, but that was not his concern.

Wrath couldn't help but give a small chuckle at her comment about her friend. At least the standards were set low. It wasn't like he humped everything in sight. It wasn't until her small display that he heard the answer he wasn't expecting. She was accepting him as a friend. Him. How in the world that happened, only the gods knew but he wasn't going to question that. "Well now, don't seem so excited there. It's not like I cause too much trouble... Maybe." He gave a larger smile, watching to see what she would do next.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The young woman rolled her eyes towards him, though she hummed softly as a gentle breeze rolled passed her skin; god that felt so much better. Perhaps it was because Selbite was much cooler during this time of year that she wore what she did. To hell with it though, if someone had a problem with her being out in her undergarments, they could right fuck off. "Oh of COURSE not, how could I even contain myself with how much joy I'm feeling on the inside," her face kept straight, and voice as monotone as possible, "the gods have bestowed upon me a friend, how could I thank them for such a pleasant gift."

Well, being a sarcastic asshole was going to have to do, for now at least. "Really? I guess we'll have to see about that, won't we," she raised a brow curiously his way, her feet taking a few steps towards him; stopping just short of her chest bumping into him. For a Tarsian, she was strangely on the shorter side of their kind; unlike him who practically towered over his smaller figure. She could take him though, the bigger ones always did fall the hardest.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Wrath grinned at her comments. How funny it was to have such a firecracker of a woman around. It was more entertaining to watch her almost size him up as he towered over her; well as close as he could for a tarsian. Other species... He might as well be careful not to step on them. At least she wasn't that short.

"I guess we will see," he replied as he turned his back to her, starting to walk away. "Come. I think there's a stream or pond around here you can cool off in."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The woman sighed inwardly, in a way she found him annoying, yet again; not as annoying as any others she might have come across. Before she could speak another word, he was already turning around away from her, causing her to huff softly at that. How fucking rude.. oh, alright that made a little more sense. A nice stream or pond did sound more than pleasing in her mind, she could allow the sweat to wash away in some cool, calm waters. "Ah fuck," she groaned softly, "I'm coming you tall asshole."

Just before she followed, she was sure to grab her clothing beforehand. Gods forsaken she come back and they were missing! As flashy as they looked, they were worth as much coin as well; something he own mother had purchased for her to wear. She could hear her mother now, berating her for losing such garments out in the woods like this. It wasn't as if she couldn't just buy more clothing, and at this point having more suitable outfits for different weather would be nice.

"If you're taking me to water just to drown me I'll have to kick your ass you," she spoke up, catching up right behind his taller figure, "don't let the missing arm make you underestimate me, I've killed many things TALLER than you are!"