Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

When Two Worlds Collide

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
Thread Status: closed

Players involved: Koko, Hera

Characters involved: Wrath & Celestine

Setting:  Linosea Forest near the Siriene Mountains; midday

Time: Haliea: 10th Day

------------

Oh how annoying this all was.

Day in and day out, always traveling around with little to no real aim in life. Well sure, there was a purpose but those days were few and far between. Right now, it was calm and that was what made this immortal life ever so annoying.

The wind blew through the treetops, rustling the leaves to create a small chatter as they rubbed against one another. The breeze was nice, if you weren't in a forest. Below the canopy, little wind could be felt with only the sound of the chatter above as the only reference for what the weather was like. Sunlight peaked through the cover, lighting up small patches on the forest floor. Even without the rays, it was clear that the sun was high in the sky. It was the only way you could see in a place like this.

A large figure relaxed as his demon-like eyes watched the ground below. Peace and quiet. It was what the tarsian loved most in the world even if everyday was nothing but the same. Interaction with other species was meaningless. Each one of them were a pest in his eyes but only a few mattered in some capacity to him. Then there were the ones of his own species. A quick tsk slipped through his teeth at the mere thought of his own kind. If there was anything he hated more in this world, it was probably them. Maybe not his own clan, but the rest of them... Well they could have all died for all he cared. Their existence was meaningless to him. Besides, it wasn't like the clans all got along like one big happy family. Just like any of the other species, they had their flaws and fights amongst them. More of it was rooted in territory, but this particular tarsian hated them for other reasons.

There was a reason he was called Wrath after all.

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
Midday wasn't all the awful, then again, it was summer after-all; the warm heat in the air was always annoying, what little she could feel honestly. At least there was the shade of the trees to provide some sort of cooling factor to all of it. Even the breeze seemed to prove a bit warm as well. This only made her wonder why she was even wearing as much as she was? Ugh, so annoying, but what else was a woman to even do in the first place? She was in the forest though, and it did not seem to be many people around; or any at all if she had to be honest with herself. What sort of person would she be to just... undress here though? So many decisions swirled around in her young mind. If she knew of any rivers near by she'd go ahead and go there; probably enjoy herself a quick dip and washing in it as well.

Ah fuck this was more annoying than anything, at least she was here alone; or so she could very well assume that is. Celestine let out a heavy sigh, she could at least taking SOMETHING off; starting with the hooded coat she wore upon her body. With a nimble fingers she unclasped where it was to her corset like outfit, allowing it to fall to the ground with a ruffled thud against the ground. "Oh fuck that's so much better~" she cooed gently to herself, finding herself sitting against a tree right next to her.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
And just like that, his silence was broken.

No more rustling of leaves, the chirps of birds, or even the light flutter of insects buzzing around. No, there was something much larger than the average woodland creature. Small twigs could be heard snapping as a newcomer came into range. Black voids with small slits of red followed the newcomer as they moved around. HIs eyes scanned the creature's body, almost perplexed in their choice of attire. Why would they choose to wear such thick clothing in a place where it was hot? In the summer months of all times. True, his own attire wasn't too much better but at least his chest was exposed and his pants were rather billowy. It allowed for movement and he wasn't constricted; the wind could still blow through.

The tarsian watched with curiosity as the hooded garment fell to the ground. Ahh, so she hasn't noticed me yet. No woman would strip in front of a male if they knew of his presence. He still had the element of surprise, which was more than enough to amuse the normally bruting male. But before he knew it, the wind brought up a scent he knew all too well. Tarsian. A small curl up his lip exposed a few teeth at the very thought of another of his kind appearing. To make matters worse, it wasn't the same clan as him. So what was a lyarai doing around here? Wrath watched as she moved once more, this time to lay against the tree he happened to be perched up in. Oh how much fun he was going to have with this one.

"What are you doing here?" His voice was low, almost cold as a small growl emerged between words. The tarsian shifted in his place so he could look down to the fellow tarsian below. He wouldn't go down there yet, not until he knew is she was as aggressive as he was first.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Celestine

Of course there was no way she was going to know if someone else was in there forest as well, let alone in the tree just above her either; he gave no signs of life or even spoke either. Well, at least not for the first few minutes that is. A deep, cold voice could be heard from above her, making her sigh to herself. Great, not only was someone there, but they sounded like quite the lovely individual at that; yeah right. Sounded more like an asshole if you had to ask her. Just the thought of it spread a frown upon her delicate features. "What's it to you?" he growled in return, not even caring to look up to the man who spoke to her.

"I am pretty sure you don't own this forest, do you?" she scoffed lightly, "so I've NO reason to tell YOU why I'm here. In fact, you can certainly go fuck yourself~" With that said, she raised her hand above her head, in the direction she assume he'd be; and flipped the dumb bastard off. Last thing she was going to do today was answer to someone she couldn't even see, let alone who sounded like nothing more than an asshole; though.. she could be one herself, but that was an entirely different thing in it's own. It only meant she could easily take whatever he wished to dish out to her. Yet, hopefully she was more in-tune with combat than he was, with his aggression and her own there was no doubt a fight might ensue between the two of them.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
My, my. What a spunky one she was. It had been awhile since he met someone like herself but why was she so... that? "No need to get so testy," he replied in his usual cold tone. It wasn't as if he was going to kill her.. yet. He had no reason to, so why would he? Wrath moved his legs until both were dangling off the tree limb, each hand panted on either side of him. With little effort, he pushed off, letting his body fall to the ground feet first. There was little impact as his feet made contact with the soil below, letting his body fall in tune with the movement. He landed in a crouched position, his right hand on the ground to give him more stability.

Slowly, he started to stretch his legs out, letting himself grow to full height. He looked over at the woman, intrigued by who she was. She seemed rather tall for most species, unless she was one of his kind. With another gust of wind gently brushing against his skin, his guess was soon enough confirmed. Her scent filled his nostrils with the familiar scent of his kind. "Ah.. a Tarsian. Haven't met one like you before." The red flickers for eyes looked to her direction, curious as to what other words she may have for him.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Not need to get testy? No need to get TESTY?! If she could recall, he was the one getting testy with her to begin with; having asked her just a moment ago why she was there. In her mind she didn't need to tell him, hell, there was no reason she needed to tell anyone why she was anywhere to begin with! He could shove his questioned straight up his ass for all she cared, his cold tone only made the sentiment all the more prominent in her mind. Celestine frown upon watching him jump to the ground, he was certainly much taller than she could have assumed. How could she even tell anyway?

The man was all the way up in a tree for gods sake, but sure enough the woman stood up upon her own two feet. She glared up to him, she made sure to not back down or show any sort of weakness before him. This man wasn't to be trusted yet, even if he might have been one of her own kind; and by his height, he very much was one.

Her own blue eyes gazed up to him, nose scrunching up when he spoke to her yet again. "I'm going to assume you are one as well," she frowned lightly, "what do you mean 'haven't met one like you before'? That some kid of backhanded insult? Or are you just stupid?"

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
My, my. She really was a firecracker if he ever met one. Were all other Tarsians from her clan like this, or was she just some special nutcase who loves to go off on others? True, maybe his approach could have been handled better, but how else would he just such a warm welcome from her like this?

A small smirk pulled at the corner of his lips watching her little nose scrunch up in disgust at him. How cute for his existence to mean that much to cause a physical reaction such as that. Wrath crossed his arms in front of his chest, resting them lightly against his torso as he listened to her bereavement of him. "Relax, I meant you no harm. I only meant I haven't seen one of your clan. It's been awhile, you know?" He replied in an even tone as ever. He wondered if the way he talked was getting under her skin or if it was just from the surprise visit from an unknown person that was getting her so riled up. Whatever the case, it was fun to interact with her. It wasn't like he was doing anything important today anyways.

"Now, do you want to insult me some more or would you like to have a normal conversation?"

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The woman furrowed her brow in curiosity, though the rest of her expression was one of uninterest; even if that was something used for most people she ever came across. There was perhaps only one other, besides her own clan and parents that she was more warm too. This man wasn't them, that was for damn well sure, even if his height dwarfed her own. It was like looking up at a giant in a way; looming over her with possibly more years of experience than her own young self.

Celestine locked yes with him for a moment, her facial expression softening just a little. She would keep her wits about her, for her could promise he meant no harm towards her but she couldn't trust a man she just met; right? All of her senses said not to, anyone could play a fools game and change their minds towards the end. "I can't say that I do know," she spoke back finally, her one arm resting underneath her chest, "I at least usually see my own clan at times, my parents miss me otherwise."

Unlike many of their kind who were brought here through a strange portal, Celestine was born between two of the clan; few seemed to be created this way at least. "Hmmm, honestly I can't be sure," she looked away, a sly smirk coming to her face at that thought, "it seems more fun in mind mind to insult you a little more~"

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Parents? Now that peaked his interest. There weren't many he had run across that were born by 'normal' means to say the least. He himself knew nothing of what this 'parent' could be like. In some ways he did but in others... no. He wasn't traditional in that sense. Traditional by tarsian senses sure, but not by those of this world.

A small smirk appeared once more. A character for sure. "Is that right? Then please, continue you away," he replied as he watched her closer. "But, I am more interested in these 'parents' you seem to have. A tarsian with parents... Do tell me more."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The woman raised a brow slightly at him, though she could understand why he found it so.. interesting with her having parents; especially ones that were in this plane with her. She'd seen over Tarsian's come into this world through the portal, it wasn't as if it was something she'd never known about. Her having parents though? Made sense in a way, a pair of Tarsians got together and had a child. Hell, all those who came here the traditional way were children, which could assumingly be born the same way she had before coming here. To her... it was strange it hadn't happened before her, a Tarsian born in this realm.

"What is there to even tell you?" she said with a light huff, "same thing happened as any other being here. My parents met, fell in love, and had me. I'm sure I don't have to explain the details of how I was made, right? That just makes me the oddball of all the other Tarsians in existence." Celestine moved her eyes away from him for a second, though of course she made sure to keep her guard up. He didn't seem the kind of man to care much if he started a fight, then against neither was she. The girl might be missing an entire arm, but what she lacked there she made up for in many other ways.