Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Looking for Answers

Zaz Offline

Kit

Threads: 5
Find
"Beriadan."

With a look of mild annoyance, one not directed at Karyso, Beriadan would raise his hands into the air, before bringing them back down to cross them in front of his chest as he leaned back in his seat.

"And I have found absolutely nothing. This situation is unprecedented. Sure, a god will kill its Oracle every now and again, but three back to back? We are in new territory, and nobody knows what to do about it. The only thing I have to go off of is my common sense. After all, can you think of a reason for the gods to resurrect so many people? And yes, resurrect. I have met and examined some of them myself. They hold no foreign energy about them. They are not being risen, but are once more... alive."

Turning his gaze back to Karyso, a smirk would spread across Beriadan's face. However, the smirk held no amusement, only wry sympathy. Beriadan did feel kind of sad for the Oracle. After all, it must not be fun being tied to something as insane as a god, prone to unprovoked acts of murder and malice. Must be hard, especially now that Oracles were dropping like flies. Still, Beriadan did not want to give the Oracle false hope, as he was not one to do such a meaningless thing.

"I am pretty sure that this current crisis, for once, is not the doing of the gods, at least not directly. Could still be entirely their fault, but such would probably be only because of their incompetence, not their intent. I would still watch your back though. If it is not the doing of the gods, then it is the doing of someone or something else, for these things do not merely happen. Who or what is causing it, however, is currently beyond my knowledge, and probably anyone else's."

Messages In This Thread
Looking for Answers - by Zaz - 05-12-2018, 09:50 PM
RE: Looking for Answers - by KokoPuffs - 05-15-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Looking for Answers - by Andromeda - 05-17-2018, 09:23 AM
RE: Looking for Answers - by Zaz - 05-17-2018, 11:15 PM
RE: Looking for Answers - by KokoPuffs - 05-21-2018, 11:13 PM
RE: Looking for Answers - by Andromeda - 05-25-2018, 11:15 PM
RE: Looking for Answers - by Zaz - 06-06-2018, 12:05 AM
RE: Looking for Answers - by KokoPuffs - 06-19-2018, 04:02 AM
RE: Looking for Answers - by Andromeda - 07-05-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Looking for Answers - by xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024, 04:26 AM
RE: Looking for Answers - by xavols33333333 - 03-01-2024, 04:08 AM