Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Live and Learn

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
"Hmm? Well I mean, sometimes magic does come into play with some things, but... even if it was it would still be changing one's genetic structure to shape them into a completely different creature all together," he seemed rather interested in it, though she could only wonder why he would be so. Most others wouldn't give that kind of thing the time of day, usually just passing some things off on just being a reason of magic. Yet, there was more than just magic in the world they lived it, some had more of a scientific reasoning for things happening. Kind of like the rain, it wasn't magical but something that happened naturally; or rainbows, the lovely thing that happened when light reflected, casting images of brilliant colors across the sky. God's be damned, they didn't create everything with just pure magic or controlled how they worked either; or so she could assume. Then again, she didn't much much when it came to such a matter of gods.

Of course he noticed how nervous she was, it would be stupid if anyone didn't; then again she was only nervous because she was not quite use to being with someone else here. Aziza held the book against her nose now, eyes looking off into a different direction as she blushed with embarrassment. "I.. I don't mean to be so nervous, I a-apologize for it. I just don't.. socialize very welly you see.." she cleared her throat a little bit, "I.. wouldn't like to call myself an expert on anything, but I do like to learn about certain things that are interesting to m-me." The woman furrowed her brows a little bit, just finding getting to the right words a little hard but she pushed her way through as to not be rude to the man. She may have been shy, but rude? Never! 

In an instant she became very interested in what he was saying, kind of perking up slightly with curiosity at that. "Really?" she gave a unsure but intrigued look, "i-if I must confess, I do as well. Umm.. I hope you would not mind me asking though, if you posses such a thing, then what are you originally? I-IF IF YOU WANT TO TELL ME THOUGH YOU DON'T HAVE TO!" Oh by the gods why was she shouting now? Was the that nervous at this point? Oh no, hopefully he would not think of her as rude, that was the opposite of what she'd want. Damn, now her heart was pounding in her chest. Good job, Aziza, good job.

Messages In This Thread
Live and Learn - by KokoPuffs - 08-14-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: Live and Learn - by tortricidae - 08-15-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Live and Learn - by KokoPuffs - 08-16-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Live and Learn - by tortricidae - 08-17-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: Live and Learn - by KokoPuffs - 08-19-2017, 04:45 PM
RE: Live and Learn - by tortricidae - 08-20-2017, 05:59 PM
RE: Live and Learn - by KokoPuffs - 08-21-2017, 03:46 PM
RE: Live and Learn - by tortricidae - 08-22-2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Live and Learn - by KokoPuffs - 08-24-2017, 04:30 PM
RE: Live and Learn - by tortricidae - 08-24-2017, 08:25 PM
RE: Live and Learn - by KokoPuffs - 08-29-2017, 04:46 PM