Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] A Normal day, A Normal.... Death

NekoNay Offline

Kit

Threads: 5
Find
The Eastern listened to Deimos' words with a distinct air of indifference. He hadn't missed the subtle shift of the dragon at his soft growl, his frame moving to undoubtedly protect his charge. He hadn't been able yet identify the relations between the both but it was abundantly clear to him that it was close. 

"I understand the drawback of age." For a moment, the Eastern averted his gaze, his eyes distant. "It is why I do not share all too many bonds with those of a shortened lifespan. Not that there's anything wrong with them," he was quick to amend, wary of offending the short one present, "its simply to spare me the pain later as I am sure you understand-" 

Then the Eastern paused, his eyes widening at inquiry. His calm facade was shattered, his whiskers flickering, his jaw growing slack. Did not understand what he was truly asking? 

His claws dug into the earth, his expression bordering horror and a very deep anger buried deep within.

"You ask of immortality." An ominous statement. "For him?" His eyes bore into the elf once more. "This is why we distanced ourselves from those with a lifespan of flickering candle in our eyes. They began to ask for more. They became greedy." He spat the words, appalled. "This is a secret among us. A secret and trust you must earn. The both of you." 

"And with this information, you may never be able to share. For if there is one, there are always others," a snarl. He directed his eyes back to Deimos, "Are you prepared for this? It will not be easy, I assure you."

Messages In This Thread
A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by Andromeda - 11-06-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-24-2019, 08:21 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-27-2019, 10:53 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-31-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 01-14-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 03-14-2020, 08:09 AM