Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

The Lonely Wastes

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
"I have had a much better meal than your corpse could offer me," she replied almost flatly as she watched the small nymph. She was very timid and she could both hear the fear and smell it coming off her. Her nose twitched and her ears flickered a bit as they caught sounds, but besides that she really didn't move much closer preferring to stop a bit away. Whether it was to bring comfort to the small creature was unknown as she was quite able to close the distance between them with little to know effort. "I am surprised you are alone though. Have you not found anyone at all or was it more you dared not to leave your birth place?"

Her red eyes blinked at her watching her reaction. The air was crisp as she breathed in and as she exhaled she watched a small cloud of mist appear. Her front paw raised and she acted like she was going to dare another step forward, but stopped and put it down. She didn't want to cause the nymph to bolt. If she did, the wolf could not promise she would survive. She was a hunter and sometimes the hunt was just too thrilling. It was so easy to get lost in it.

"What is your name child," she asked as she allowed her tone to become slightly more gentle. It was a hope to reassure her new acquaintance. "My name is Revera for example."

Messages In This Thread
The Lonely Wastes - by Immortal Cyan - 05-23-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: The Lonely Wastes - by Andromeda - 06-10-2019, 07:31 AM
RE: The Lonely Wastes - by Immortal Cyan - 06-11-2019, 09:44 PM
RE: The Lonely Wastes - by Andromeda - 06-18-2019, 05:55 AM
RE: The Lonely Wastes - by xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024, 06:44 AM
RE: The Lonely Wastes - by xavols33333333 - 03-01-2024, 06:25 AM