Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Looking for Answers

Zaz Offline

Kit

Threads: 5
Find
Oh, interesting, someone else seemed to be looking for the same thing as him. It was good to see someone else actually looking for answers instead of complaining that they weren't already found. However, just a few seconds after the individual had passed him, Beriadan felt something odd. He instantly recognized the familiar sensation of a magical being in his proximity. He stopped what he was doing, hand pausing mid-air, still firmly grasping a book that he had just taken off of its shelf. This man wasn't just a magical being, no, he was positively throbbing with energy. The only time he had ever felt this before... was with an Oracle. He didn't go out of his way to meet Oracles, but he had briefly crossed paths with one before, and the feeling of their Vikta was very distinct. This man was a very old Oracle too. Beriadan could feel that the well of energy that now sat before him was ancient indeed. No wonder such an individual was looking for the same answers he was, as, unlike Beriadan, his long life may finally be on the line.

"Hmmm..."

Beriadan would slowly put the book in his hand back in its place on the shelf he took it from, then lowering his hand in the same slow manner, all the while his gaze bored into the Oracle. He would casually walk over to them, pulling out a chair and sitting down next to him, his gaze still locked on his form. Now, a man sitting down next to you without a book in the middle of a library with plenty of seats may seem a bit weird to some, and Beriadan didn't make it any better. Casually, as if nothing was out of the ordinary, he would intertwine his fingers together in a cluster, bringing his hands in front of his mouth in a thoughtful pose, still staring at the Oracle that now sat next to him. Then, suddenly, he spoke.

"My, you seem to be in quite the pickle. I assume by your somewhat panicked appearance that asking if you've found anything would be... ineffective. Still, I will say that I think the probability of outside interference is more likely, as I can't think of any reason for the gods to resurrect so many beings. The two events are too big not to be connected in some way. So... you probably won't be murdered, at least not by your god."

Messages In This Thread
Looking for Answers - by Zaz - 05-12-2018, 09:50 PM
RE: Looking for Answers - by KokoPuffs - 05-15-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Looking for Answers - by Andromeda - 05-17-2018, 09:23 AM
RE: Looking for Answers - by Zaz - 05-17-2018, 11:15 PM
RE: Looking for Answers - by KokoPuffs - 05-21-2018, 11:13 PM
RE: Looking for Answers - by Andromeda - 05-25-2018, 11:15 PM
RE: Looking for Answers - by Zaz - 06-06-2018, 12:05 AM
RE: Looking for Answers - by KokoPuffs - 06-19-2018, 04:02 AM
RE: Looking for Answers - by Andromeda - 07-05-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Looking for Answers - by xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024, 04:26 AM
RE: Looking for Answers - by xavols33333333 - 03-01-2024, 04:08 AM