Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Hey, there.

PeridotPhaeron Offline

Threads: 5
Find
So, ah. Hello. I go by PeridotPhaeron, although honestly, if you want to shorten that to Phaeron, or Peridot, or something, I won't mind.
As for my tome zone, that would be in... the 790s, I think. Er, wait, I think I - Ah. Time zone. Well, that's simple. I live on Io, so my time zone doesn't quite match up to those of you Earthlings. Tongue
Let's see... um... I'm male, and... ah... I really don't know if there's anything aside from that that bears mentioning. So... Hi.

Calliope Offline

Threads: 10
Find
Hello, Phaeron! Welcome to this Earth-based site of story and play!
I look forward to possibly playing with you in the future. If you're who I think you are, you have some of the best ideas.

Cheers!

PeridotPhaeron Offline

Threads: 5
Find
Hey, Cal. Yes, I am indeed who you think I am. Although I really think you overestimate my ideas. Then again, that's nothing new. :P

Calliope Offline

Threads: 10
Find
Oh please, Dottie, you have great ideas. You just don't know what to do with all of them.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
Hey there Phaeron and welcome to Antarsia!!
Well even if your timezone doesn't match us Earthlings, I still hope you have a great time here and find some peeps that can work with your schedule!
If you have any questions about this place or need help, feel free to ask any staffers or myself!
Welcome again <3

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
Hello Phaeron; welcome to the site!

My name is Roma and I hope you enjoy your stay Smile

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо