Antarsia
[EX] Heart and Mind - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Sleibte (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: [EX] Heart and Mind (/showthread.php?tid=5337)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Heart and Mind - King Fury - 04-20-2020

That was enough for him. Feeling her tighten around him drove him to his limit, and he thrust deep into her one more time. He twitched inside her and came, pulsing as he filled her with his cum. He leaned his head against her shoulder, kissing it gently as he tried to catch his breath. He could feel the slight sting on his shoulder where beads of sweat ran over the scratches she'd given him. Not that he was going to complain, though.

The floral scents of the room had been replaced by the smell of sweat and sex, but he didn't really mind. His hands moved to her hips, and he just started idly stroking her muscles there. After the pounding she'd gotten, he wouldn't be at all surprised if she turned out to be sore, but he wasn't going to pull out until she wanted him to. He was still hard inside her, and just being surrounded by her wetness was very pleasant.

He laughed softly, just reveling in post-orgasmic bliss for a few moments as he waited for her to recover her senses. "That was..." His voice was breathless, and he took a breath before continuing. "Wow. I hope that was as much fun for you as it was for me."

RE: Heart and Mind - KokoPuffs - 05-07-2020

The woman groaned softly, her voice over taken by her lungs deep, yet quick panting; trying all their might to regulate her breathing once again. Her arms we lazily around him, just holding him as gently as possible. She could only imagine the sting from her scratching, but as he hadn't said anything, so she could assume he did not mind. There was something, off, however. It wouldn't take a genius to figure it out, especially since that thing was still buried deep inside her.

He was still hard, after that? Perhaps it wasn't as good for him as it might have been for her, though he had came as well; she could feel it's warmth. Once again, for the millionth time that night, she blushed softly, her own face now buried in the nook of his shoulder and neck. "It was," she spoke softly, head turning just enough to look up to his face, "but, are you sure you had a good time as well, I mean..." Taahira moved her hips gently, just to make a point of it.

RE: Heart and Mind - King Fury - 06-12-2020

Bal chuckled softly. "I definitely did, don't worry. I just have good stamina." He leaned back a little to get a better look at her, and grinned. "You really did a number on my back." He leaned in to kiss her forehead gently, just enjoying the moment. He could feel the sting of where her nails had dug in, and he rolled his free shoulder slowly. He definitely wasn't looking forward to putting any armor on tomorrow, but as it was he considered it worth it.

The elf smirked slightly and twitched inside her, making sure she felt that he was still there. "So, what do we do now? Go again? Cuddle?" He didn't seem to really have a preference either way, more seeming to be curious what she thought.

RE: Heart and Mind - KokoPuffs - 06-30-2020

Her eyes closed softly, the gently kiss on her forehead brought a light blush to her already flushed skin; it was a sweet gesture really, one she kind of liked if she were to be honest. "Oh, I'm sorry about that," she spoke up, her hands reached around to gently run fingers along the scratched skin, "I didn't mean to cause you any pain, I just could not help myself." She brought a hand back to herself, her fingers gently touching her lips shyly.

It was then her body shuddered slightly, she more than felt that twitch of him. "I," she paused for a moment to think, "we could, go again, this time... you can do as you want with me." Even though her body felt more than overstimulated at the moment, the thought of another round didn't sound all too bad.

RE: Heart and Mind - King Fury - 06-30-2020

Bal chuckled and moved his hand to her cheek, tilting her head up slightly so he could kiss her. "I'll still leave it up to you. How rough do you want me to be?" He let his other hand drop to her rear, giving it a squeeze. After a moment, he gave it a light slap, testing to see how she reacted to being spanked. Watching her body react to him was quite fun, after all.

"We can do this rough, gentle, or anything in between. All I care about is seeing you trembling with pleasure and hearing you moaning out my name." His hand dropped from her cheek to her breast, cupping it gently and feeling the fullness of it against his fingers. "If that means pressing you against the wall and fucking you relentlessly, or pulling you down with me and gently pleasuring you until you cum, I'm fine either way."

RE: Heart and Mind - KokoPuffs - 07-21-2020

The woman hummed in the kiss, her hands were gently placed upon his shoulders at this point; soon enough she jumped, however. The slap to her rear certainly caused a reaction to come from her in the form of a loud gasp, followed by the dark blushing of her pale cheeks. It certainly was an odd feeling, but not one she would say she'd shy away from, it was... kind of exciting actually. "W-well," she stuttered softly, unsure of actually what to say. How did she want him to do it? It had already been gentle, perhaps she wanted something a bit, rougher? Yeah, that was probably it.

Just hearing what he was saying again caused her to shudder in delight, just picturing the scenarios he spoke of. "Rough..." she finally came out and said it, a soft moan escaping her lips, "I-I want you to be rough with me, please~"

RE: Heart and Mind - King Fury - 09-15-2020

The elf grinned, nipping at her ear with his teeth. His hands dropped down, trailing down her sides before settling on her hips. "As you wish." He gave her rear another smack, greatly enjoying the reaction she was having to it. His fingers then caressed the spot he'd struck, rubbing her rear tenderly. "You have a nice ass, you know that?"

After a moment, though, his hand pulled back and he leaned back to look at her, seeming a little more breathless as he twitched inside her. "Get up and face the wall. I want to fuck you hard." His voice was dark and filled with promise.

RE: Heart and Mind - KokoPuffs - 09-29-2020

That smack really caught her off guard, she let out a loud yelp and a small whimper after; especially when he had started to tenderly rub at the flesh of her rear end. Her cheeks flushed deeply in her, eyes avoiding when he spoke his question. Did she had a nice ass? That was a good question if she know so. The answer was probably no, it wasn't as if she really took the time to look at it; though it wasn't quite like she had a reason to.

The tone in his voice made her body shudder slightly, even her eyes came to gaze into his own; she could see the lust inside them. "O-ok," she spoke softly, with a soft nod of her head as well. In moments, she was slowly lifted herself off of him; the sensation of him sliding out causing her to moan softly. Of course Taahira did as he told her, legs bringing her towards the wall; her body facing away from him.

RE: Heart and Mind - King Fury - 09-29-2020

Bal chuckled, standing up and getting a good look at her rear as he did so. He moved behind her, his hands wrapping around to cup her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers as his dick slid between her legs, rubbing against her folds. When he spoke, his voice was husky and filled with want in her ear. "Brace yourself. You're in for the fuck of your life now."

He gave her a moment to get ready, rubbing himself against her folds while he waited, making sure she felt his length moving against her even if it wasn't inside yet.

RE: Heart and Mind - KokoPuffs - 10-10-2020

Slowly her back arched forward towards the wall, causing her rear to gently press back into him; she couldn't help but to allow her eyes to gaze back at him. A shiver ran down her spine, causing a gentle moan escape her lips. That husky tone of voice really did do something for her, which only caused her to lust after the man all the more. "O-ok," she replied in a soft, almost whisper; nails starting to dig into the wood even though he hadn't even penetrated once again.