Antarsia
[EX] Heart and Mind - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Sleibte (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: [EX] Heart and Mind (/showthread.php?tid=5337)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Heart and Mind - King Fury - 02-17-2020

Balthoron smiles and stepped forward, sitting on the bed next to her after a moment’s pause. “You know, you are quite cute when you blush like that. It’s a good look for you.” He was careful not to invade her space, but he was near it, letting her breach the gap if she wanted to. 

He leaned back, tilting his body towards her slightly, and set his hand back on the bed next to hers. His intent, he hoped, was clear: he was ready for fun if she was, but wouldn’t force her. She had the option of making the move if she wished. “There are many great things I could show you...” his tone made it clear he wasn’t talking about magic.

RE: Heart and Mind - KokoPuffs - 02-19-2020

The female allowed herself to scoot an inch or two closer to the man, though her face was turned away now; knowing well he saw that blush on her face without even trying. It made it all the worse now, knowing Balthroron could definitely see it, even with the colorful hue of the flower. "Thank you," she spoke up shyly, voice just a hint above a gentle whisper, "I'm glad you think so, but I won't lie... I'm a little embarrassed and nervous."

Taahira confessed to him softly, it wasn't as if she threw herself upon every man that showed interest; yet he seemed to be quite the different case for her. The man at least showed interest in her as a whole, rather than talking himself up as another might have done to 'impress' her. Those tactics weren't ones she cared for, it only caused her to feel even less attracted than she had been normally. "Great things..." she repeated his words, just as a shy smile crossed over her lips, "I don't think I'd mind being shown these.. great things~"

RE: Heart and Mind - King Fury - 02-19-2020

That brought the elf up short. She seemed a lot more nervous than he was expecting. Had she done this before? He paused slightly, debating what to do. After a moment, he smiled and leaned in slightly, his lips stopping next to her ear. “I’ll show you as many things as you desire.” His words came as a gentle whisper, soft but full of promise.

The thumb on his hand next to hers moved, brushing against her hand with just barely enough pressure to not tickle. “However you desire, I want you to enjoy tonight.” He turned to face her just a little more fully, his free hand moving up to gently stroke her cheek. “Just tell me what you want.”  

He wanted to make sure she understood she was in control of what happened, hoping that would help ease her nerves.

RE: Heart and Mind - KokoPuffs - 02-29-2020

"I'm sure you certainly will," she spoke up softly, a hint of want laced in her voice, "it's been a while since... I've allowed a man to so easily intrigue me like this. As I said before, not many catch my attention like you have." Gods if her face could deepen in color it would be now, turning darker and redder than before; Bal was a charmer, there was no way around it. Hell, part of her wondered if this was his plan all along in the first place. Even if it had been, she didn't mind. A night of physical pleasure was a bad thing, was it?

A soft shudder rippled through her body as a chill ran down her spine, causing a soft moan from her lips; eyes focused solely on his, pupils blown slightly with need. "I..." she paused for a moment, collecting her thoughts, "I want you, Balthoron. My body is yours for the night~"

RE: Heart and Mind - King Fury - 02-29-2020

Bal smirked just slightly. She seemed so eager for him, and he was quite ready for her as well. His hand slipped down from her cheek, settling on her hip instead. The elf smiled, then pulled her over into his lap so she would be straddling him, her legs on either side of his hips. "You say your body is mine for the night?" He brought his lips to hers, taking the chance to taste her.

"Then I'm going to make sure you enjoy this..." His words were soft against her lips, but full of promise.

RE: Heart and Mind - KokoPuffs - 03-10-2020

Gods, if she could blush ever harder she certainly would, especially after the small noise she made once she was pulled into the man's lap; straddling his legs with her very own. There was no way the words were going to come out, but she gently nodded her head instead. When was the last time she even found herself in a position like this? Probably too long now, as she slowly wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Her eyes gazed into his, at least until his lips met her own; drawing a soft moan from her lungs.

"P.. Please do," she said softly, only to plant her lips upon his herself; her nervous body trying to push that feeling down, only for it to be replaced with want and need.

RE: Heart and Mind - King Fury - 03-10-2020

He smirked just slightly into the kiss. She was getting into it now. His hands traced up her sides, stroking with just enough pressure to not tickle. His moves were slow, not cautiously so but instead teasing, filled with promise and giving her time to anticipate what he was going to do next. His hands trailed over to her breasts, cupping them gently through her top. He didn't need to look to get a good feel for her. She was a comfortable size for him to play with.

After a moment, he broke the kiss to take a breath, getting a good hint of her scent. Lavender? he thought with slight surprise. Can't say I'm complaining. Her smell mixed well with the sweet scents wafting down from the flowers, and he let out the slightest hint of a groan as he exhaled. If she couldn't feel his hardness before, she definitely would now.

He tilted his head slightly and leaned down to attack her neck with small kisses. "How do you want me to start?" It wasn't that he didn't have ideas, he just wanted to hear her desires.

RE: Heart and Mind - KokoPuffs - 03-12-2020

The woman shuddered under his touch, a gentle moan grew against the man's lips; gods, why had it taken her so long to do this again? The skilled hands of a man were something to be enjoyed, well, if they were skilled that was. Bal though? Oh, there was no complaints with how he was handling her. Large, rough hands gliding across exposed skin and even clothing, a miracle it would be if she didn't soak through her clothes during such heavy petting.

When the kiss was broken between them, she panted gently; hands now leaving his shoulders to caress at his face. His skin was soft under her touch, the look in his eyes was full of lust. Her own were probably the same way as well, but there was something more she was feeling while sitting here in his lap. The hard, girth of him was more than felt at this point; causing her cheeks to light up in a bright blush.

"H-how?" Taahira stuttered in her words, but before answering she grabbed his hands; only to slide them gently across her body.

"Clothes~" the woman spoke, soft, almost like a whisper, "they need off."

RE: Heart and Mind - King Fury - 03-12-2020

The elf leaned back just slightly, smirking softly as he did so. "As you wish." He snapped his fingers gently. As he did so, his mind opened and he pulled both his and her clothes into his mental landscape. He couldn't usually teleport something of someone else's with that much precision, but she was close enough that it didn't matter. Both of their outfits were dropped on his bag in the corner, safely out of the way.

Without any clothes, the collection of scars that dotted his chest and arms were visible. Ones that looked like claws and ones that looked like blades, all over sturdy muscle.

He leaned back towards her, his head tilting down so he could catch her left nipple between his lips. He kissed it first, then gently swirled his tongue around the nipple itself. His now free hand snaked around, tracing down the curve of her spine to settle on her rear, which he gave a gentle squeeze.

As he got a better taste of her, his erection twitched against her. Without any clothes in the way, it settled between her legs easily, the vein pressing against her folds with every motion.

RE: Heart and Mind - KokoPuffs - 03-13-2020

That was... very quick if she had to use a word to describe it. Her clothes were not longer restricting her body, and neither for the man as well, leaving them both fully naked against each other. In a way, she just wanted to bury her face into his neck, hide it away from his gaze even for a moment; and yet, he certainly was more than quick enough to take action soon after.

Her more delicate body twitched with the sudden pleasure he was giving her, her own teeth bit down into her bottom lip; as if she was trying to stifled a moan coming through. It was sort of effective, though it could still be heard through her throat anyway.

Taahira's hands slid through his hair, nails gently gliding across his scalp in the process. He wasn't to much yet, but his mouth surely was talented. Hell, she could even feel him twitch against her, the large vein of his erection was right between her folds; the woman only shuddered more.

With a soft moan, her body started to grind against him; her clit gliding across him as well. It was more than enough to send more pleasure through her body, it would only get better from here.