Antarsia
[EX] Heart and Mind - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Sleibte (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: [EX] Heart and Mind (/showthread.php?tid=5337)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Heart and Mind - King Fury - 01-16-2020

Balthoron grinned, enjoying watching her. Especially while she was reacting like this, since he usually didn't have the chance to indulge. "Have you ever been to Seliel City? Massive town, lots of people. Pretty much every culture mixes up there." He leaned back slightly, then quickly polished off his meal. It wasn't large, so that didn't take more than a moment. "I bet you could give some amazing shows."

He held on that comment just long enough to let plenty of meanings slip in.

RE: Heart and Mind - KokoPuffs - 01-17-2020

Seliel City? It certainly sounded like a place she might go, and yet she couldn’t say that she’d ever been there. A city like the one he described... Taahira would have loved being at a place like that. So many sights to see, races to meet, and people of course. A mesh of what the lands had, cultures mixed, and hopefully all lived among each other peacefully. “This City seems like such an amazing place one could find themselves,” she gave a soft, pleased hum as she thought about it, “I could see myself in a place like that, though I can tell you wholeheartedly that I’ve never been there myself. Guess I never found myself heading to where it is.”

The elemental sat there silent for a moment, the blush on her cheeks never leaving; gods she knew he was seeing it dusted across her pale cheeks. “W-well if it’s as large as a city you say, I certainly would have plenty of places to perform,” the girl cleared her throat lightly, “I could umm.. visit there next.”

RE: Heart and Mind - King Fury - 01-26-2020

Balthoron glanced around the room, noticing that some attention was still focused on the pair. He wasn't surprised, since she had only finished her dance a short time ago. Not everyone would have fully gone back to their drinks just yet. "I'm returning there next, actually. Once I finish this mission, I will be returning to Seliel and my guild. You are more than welcome to come along. The guildhall is basically a large tavern in the city, and I'm sure you'll find a receptive audience there." He would make sure of it, even if he had to make some subtle threats.

"Though, I must ask if you want to continue this conversation somewhere with less... curious ears." He gestured slightly to those still watching.

RE: Heart and Mind - KokoPuffs - 01-27-2020

The white, blue haired woman placed her hands upon the counter, leaning herself a little more forward towards the man; nothing but wonder and excitement in her swirling blue eyes. "Wow really? You would take me with you? I can't say it was something I might have seen coming, but I assure I really didn't at all, sir," Taahira almost bounced in her chair, more than unaware of the onlookers around them. She'd become so use to such a thing that it never registered anymore; just a bunch of needy eyes upon a woman they couldn't have of their own.

"Hmmm?" for a moment she stopped, her eyes finally gazing around the room, "oh! To be honest, I didn't even notice them all. I'm so use to have eyes on me, that I just forget about it. But please, if you know a place more private that would better, Balthoron." The young looking woman smiled warmly to him, just before she slowly slid from the stool she'd sat herself upon. Perhaps this was the first time she'd been this excited for travel. She'd been doing it for as long as she could remember at this point, but with another? It would bring much more adventure into the mix; company she would otherwise only receive in places like this.

RE: Heart and Mind - King Fury - 01-29-2020

Bal smiled and stood as well, before putting his hand on her shoulder. "I think I know a place." In an instant, he pulled them both into his mental landscape. She'd be able to get a flash of whites, greens, and blues, as well as the smell of honeysuckle, before he pulled them back out in his room in the tavern. They'd spent less than a second in there.

His room was a relatively comfortable space, clearly one of the rooms rented out for those travelers who had a bit of coin to toss around. One nice sized bed, a desk, and a chair. Bal's pack sat leaned on the wall near the bed, and a single lit candle slowly burned down on the desk. Bal's teleport had left them standing next to the bed, but he stepped back after a moment and sat in the chair. "Sorry about that. Working as long as I have, I'm not always a fan of drawing too much direct attention. Especially when people are drinking and jealous."

RE: Heart and Mind - KokoPuffs - 02-04-2020

It all seemed to have happened so face, the flashes of colors and the soft smell of honeysuckle in the atmosphere around them; only to it to be gone just as soon as it had happened. Her eyes gazed around the room now, though a bit of leaked confusion showed upon her face. It was when he spoke up that she finally understood what happened, causing her to smile just a little bit. Certainly a way to get where one wanted to go, without being seen by others.

"Oh, it's alright, I don't mind at all," her feet brought her over towards the bed, where she sat down upon it's plush softness, "drinking AND jealous you say? Can't say I can understand why they would be jealous, I don't think any of them stood a change of gaining my attention long anyway." Taahira sent Bal a why smile, her hands gently running across the fabric of the blanket; the soft touch made her sigh softly with content.

RE: Heart and Mind - King Fury - 02-05-2020

Bal laughed slightly. "That they didn't stand a chance is why they were jealous. People are always envious of what they can't have. And rather than improve themselves to stand a chance of getting it, they prefer to get upset at one who does. Especially when they've been drinking." He reached into a pocket in his pack and drew out a seed. "I'll give you another demonstration of my skills, though. They aren't always as gentle as this, but I do love how they've turned out."

He set the seed on the floor, then closed his eyes and chanted softly. Power flowed down his hands and into the seed.

"Oh call of the distant forest...
Oh song of the flowing sea...
Dance now across the endless sky,
Twirl in the ethereal wind,
Follow the shining star until it kisses the stone.
Bless the land, sea and sky.
Come forth oh beautiful bloom,
And give rise to your wonders."

His words were very soft, almost solemn. With them, though, the seed split open. Roots reached down into the floor, and soon vines began to climb the walls. Flowers bloomed along the vines, filling the room with dozens of colors and smells. They crept up to the ceiling and kept moving, coming back to converge in the center, where a larger flower bloomed. The petals of this flower glowed faintly, casting the room in a gentle blue-green glow.

Bal opened his eyes, rising to his feet as he did so, then gently blew out the candle, leaving the room fully in the glow of the flower.

RE: Heart and Mind - KokoPuffs - 02-13-2020

If his first demonstration of his skills in the tavern didn't amaze her, what he did now surely drew her in like nothing ever had. It was so natural, free feeling as she watched it all happen. The way the roots just crept around the room caught her eyes the most, seeming watching them make their way into the grains of the boards; seeing where it could easily keep itself intake. Even when they reached the ceiling, her eyes didn't falter, they only watched more closely.

"Wow," she spoke softly, eyes closing upon the light  cast by the larger, center flowing; nose inhaling deep at the tantalizing floral smell that wafted in the room. In such a way they reminded her of spring time, when the plants grew new and plenty; blossoming flowers and the like to spread themselves further in the world.

"I don't think I've met a man with such magic over plant life, it's amazing I must say," slowly her eyes opened, the blueish-green hue highlighting her features, "if I had to guess, I'd assume you are trying to woo me, my good sir~"

RE: Heart and Mind - King Fury - 02-13-2020

Bal smirked slightly. "My powers are simple enough. They trade speed for ability." His hand came up and gently caressed one of the flowers. "I'm glad you like it." He turned to look at her, his smirk softening into a smile. "I always did have a connection to nature."

He turned to face her more intently. "If I was or not depends on one simple thing. Is it working?"

RE: Heart and Mind - KokoPuffs - 02-17-2020

The woman placed her hand behind her upon the bed, allowing herself to lean back against it; but keep herself sitting up to continuing looking around here. It was when her eyes landed upon Bal that they stopped, her cheeks turning a gentle pink in tone. She hoped it wasn't as noticeable now under the hue of the glowing flower, maybe it was even enough to hide it from his own peering eyes. "Nature is a beautiful thing to have a connection to," she spoke up softly, "I enjoy it much better than being cooped up in a city, you know?"

Taahira smiled to herself, eyes looming away from his own, if only for a moment to admire the flowers yet again. "OH, well..." her blush became more intense, almost traveling up onto the tips of her ears, "I-I would be lying if I said that it wasn't..."